4x Retreat
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Ley Line Lexus
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Golden Katar

Total 41

Why use the following cards:
    Jasmine - best 3 casting cost ally for human deck. Her purpose in my deck is to hit your opponent's hero in early round. Forget about your opponents ally, her contribution is to reduce your opponent's health and as my shield. Let her be killed instead of you receiving the 4 damage.

Tainted Oracle - he is in for the 2 draw cards. Just like Jasmine, let your opponent kill him instead of you receive the damage. If you are lucky to damage your opponent, that is already a bonus.

Rapid Fire - if you don't have this in your deck then forget about playing Gwen as your hero. You need this to maximize your weapon's damage.

Into the forest - this will save you a ton of damage in the late rounds. This is also your key card if you are going for the kill. Use Gwen's skill to pump your weapon. Damage your opponent by 8, hide her then repeat it in the next round. I usually have 2 - 3 of this before going for the kill.

Retreat - to delay your opponent in the early round by sending back 3cc ally. To send a pumped up ally back to your opponent's hand. If you need an extra health when you have Soul Seeker and your opponent have Aeon and another weak ally. If you cast a rain delay and your opponent has Plasma Behemoth, return PB to his hand to save you 4 damage. There is so many use for this card. Very versatile indeed.

Rain Delay - save her from damage from opponent's ally. This is vulnerable from card destruction, so i would suggestion to use in the mid round. In those rounds, your opponent may hesitate to destroy it and just save it for your weapon. This can give you a free pass for that round. But in the late round, when your opponent already have 4 to 5 allies and item destruction on hand, be ready to absorb those damage or time to say Good Game and move to your next Quick Match.

Bad Santa - cast it anytime you have the opportunity. If you are in the late round, and you need a weapon, Cast BS and the odds of getting one weapon is high.

Ley Line Lexus - why do i have 4 of this in my deck, to have a greater chance in the later round to have at least one of this is on my hand. You wanted your opponent to receive the full damage of your weapon, destroy those pesky armor. Draw a card is also a bonus. It is also annoying to already have this card in first hand. I usually sacrifice it in round 1 - 3. Some players usually only allot 2 of this card in their deck. But because you are weapon dependent to win the game, this is important to your deck.

Soul Seeker - use this for the kill. This is also a damage deterrent, a pumped up soul seeker can stop your opponent's ally from attacking.

Golden Katar - same as above. Always cast this card before Soul Seeker. Opponent will always hesitate to attack if you have this in play.

Cards to sacrifice in first 4 rounds:
    Ley Line Lexus, Retreat, Tainted Oracle, Soul Seeker or Golden Katar(if you have 3 weapons on hand),

Cards not to sacrifice:
    Into the forest, Rapid Fire(Always have 1 extra on hand), Bad Santa

Enjoy and Good luck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Version 2.0
    Hi Guys,
    My experiment leads me to an ally less deck.

1x Gwenneth Truesight
    2x Aimed Shot
    4x Poison Arrow
    4x Rapid Fire
    4x Into the Forest
    3x Retreat
    3x Special Delivery
    3x Rain Delay
    2x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa
    3x Ley Line Nexus
    4x Soul Seeker
    3x Golden Katar

With the addition of 4 Poison Arrows(plus ITF, Rain, Retreat), your objective is to delay the damage that you will receive until you set up the Rapid Fire/Weapon Combo(+Aim Shot at later round). Special Delivery is for additional damage.

This deck may not push you to 300+ level but it is competitive enough to be in 270 -280.
    Last edited by Chitomaru; 11-14-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks pretty solid. Why not use Lily Rosecult for her ability to return SS from your graveyard?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I never miss Gwen with my fireballs!
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Balasador View Post
    Looks pretty solid. Why not use Lily Rosecult for her ability to return SS from your graveyard?
    I agree I think Lily x 4 instead of Jasmine might be better for this solo-ish deck you are trying to go with
    TJX's Rookie of The Year

IGN: TJ JusTheGreat X

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzaras View Post
    I agree I think Lily x 4 instead of Jasmine might be better for this solo-ish deck you are trying to go with
    Master smith might be even better so you don't get a katar back by mistake.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre201118 View Post
    Master smith might be even better so you don't get a katar back by mistake.
    Lily works better imo, you just have to manage your graveyard. Also, I don't think that you need 4 LLNs - 3 could do the same job most of the time.
    Finneri - Eternal Hammerer of A1 - Evolution In Theory

http://www.a1-alliance.org/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Finneri View Post
    Lily works better imo, you just have to manage your graveyard. Also, I don't think that you need 4 LLNs - 3 could do the same job most of the time.
    If your going to go nearly allyless, then go all the way. Why give a target to Maj's ability, Elementals MC, or Wulvens, Rabid Bite when the ally is not critical to your win. Sure, you could retreat the Lilly and get her back, but with 8 weapons and 4 lillys, you really don't need to do that. Minimal allies, mean little or no heals from seekers or Rampage too. Managing your grave yard is fine and all but smith avoids any possible grief.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre201118 View Post
    If your going to go nearly allyless, then go all the way. Why give a target to Maj's ability, Elementals MC, or Wulvens, Rabid Bite when the ally is not critical to your win. Sure, you could retreat the Lilly and get her back, but with 8 weapons and 4 lillys, you really don't need to do that. Minimal allies, mean little or no heals from seekers or Rampage too. Managing your grave yard is fine and all but smith avoids any possible grief.
    Or..... you could just be careful with her use. Lily craps all over Master Smith.

As to the deck itself, it's very untuned. Slamming four of everything into a deck doesn't make it work.

So this is what I'd do:

-2 LLN (Four is TOO MANY. Dead drops.)
    -2 Katar (Once again, four is TOO MANY. Katar is your backup weapon in a Gwen deck.)
    -4 Jasmine (No synergy at all with this deck.)

+3 Lily (Cycling weapons and getting back those precious Soul Seekers. Also good meatshield)
    +4 Poison Arrow (Disable individual allies, and dangerous allies like Plasma Behemoth)

This will also bring you down to the 39 + Hero. You want consistency, as much as possible in a semi-solo Gwen (or any Gwen actually).
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as the deck goes, I would drop two of the Katars and only pack 2 of lily/smith as you prefer. 6 weapons plus two recycles for seekers should be enough. i would also consider dumping the jasmine as they will not do much for you and replace with aimed shot. Attachments are generally bad but in a solo-gwyn I've found you need to max out every shot you get. Another good addition in place of the retreats or santas is Special delivery. It can target hero and allows for more damage to go that direction.

You can scroll down the post list and look for Keavan Rain of Thorns. This is a solo gwyn that I am think of when mentioning the above points.