Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Zaladar after update - looking for some suggestions

Hello, I would like You (as more experienced players than me) to give me some advices about Zaladars deck after v1.24 happened.

When 1.23 was on I had speed deck based on shard of power + sparks/snakes etc. It gave me some chances against portal-Eldawen-clone attack :)

Now after update I think about changing deck and I have some doubts about how to do it.

Now my deck looks like this: (I'm working on it so it's not a final version ofc).

4x infernal gargoyles
    1x plasma behemot (I guess I should add 2 of them)
    2x belladonna
    2x bad wolf
    4x spark (idk if I should keep them)

4x transference
    3x mind control
    2x feedback (idk about those cards, they might be usefull but not always there is a chance to use them)
    1x eternal renewal
    2x bloodlust (another question mark. A type of card that is nice but not "must have")
    4x HBM
    3x shadowspawns (new card, idk if it's usefull)
    2x shriek of vengeance (2 are enough?)
    2x bazaar

Now any suggestion what could I add or/and kick would be helpfull.

Also I would like to ask You about new cards for elementalist. Idk if I should buy them all. Does cards like Armor of Ages, Nova infusion or Dimension Ripper are needed and should I get them?

Thank You for any future help if somebody will have a free moment to write something :)
    Hall of Shame: OAKIO, RyanExc, DontForget64, Koffe, Oakening, janey, sibarggo, Perfect Tommy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No offense but use the search bar please I just made this same topic this morning, it's still on page 1 in fact. Check it out

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, I saw. I even made a post there but then I thought that it might be rude to just step into Your thread and asking my questions (even tho we both play Zaladars deck we might have different ideas for it).

Anyway - if You don't see any problem in my own questions in Your topic then any moderator might close this thread and I will move back there :)
    Hall of Shame: OAKIO, RyanExc, DontForget64, Koffe, Oakening, janey, sibarggo, Perfect Tommy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh ok. Yeah I have no problem with you there. Since it's both Zaladar it's better in one topic anyway, easier to bounce ideas.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dimension ripper isnt a good choice for Elementals, who really are better off without its effect because it can so easily turn the tides AGAINST you if you use it.

Thus, Armor of the Ages is an awesome choice.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!