Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Happened again, same issue with opponent quitting (though not insta-quit so I get victory screen, eventually timing out).

Last turn before I'm going to win they sit there for 3 minutes, I eventually get victory (and 200 XP and 40 gold IIRC?) but no meltdown points.

Seems like an annoying way to screw your opponent out of meltdown points. =/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Again.

BP Nizaris vs Granflwynyn

Is anything being done about this? That's 90 points I've lost due to this in 24 hrs. I'd quit, but now I have to keep going just to hope I will recover some of the money I've PAID to play this.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happened to me yesterday. I don't remember if I checked if it was still the same this morning but I checked my score after playing someone who quit turn two (giving me victory but that the match was too short message) and I got an increase in score. Tallied what my score should be based on my history and it seems to tally up at the moment. Not sure what happened there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Four.

BP Nizaris vs JHCUONG

120 pts. That is a major amount when fighting for top spots. None of these have been due to people quitting early. These are after playing for a half hour. I'm about to win and they leave. Everything registers correctly except for MD points.
    Last edited by Nizaris; 11-24-2012 at 11:14 PM.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    Four.

BP Nizaris vs JHCUONG

120 pts. That is a major amount when fighting for top spots. None of these have been due to people quitting early. These are after playing for a half hour. I'm about to win and they leave. Everything registers correctly except for MD points.
    Just happened to me again, opponent leaves the turn before I'd win by timing out (not the quit where you get instant victory, but where you have to wait 2 minutes or so). Everything except meltdown points happen.

It's very repeatable, so should be an easy bug to fix if Wulven takes a look at it.

I feel like opponents have figured this out and are doing it to be d1cks and screw their opponent out of meltdown points (since we're all - in a way - competing against each other for the most meltdown points). =/

Had it happen 5 or 6 times today alone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup I've also verified it that you get no score when people log off instead of going to the challenge screen. I got petty with one of my opponents when he decided to let another round go rather than kill me so I logged off. Checked my MD rating and I didn't get the 10 points.

Then I played an epic Darkclaw vs Boris game against Jhcuong where we both used Eternal Renewal and got a second chance to beat each other up. When he was running low on cards, he stormed the board with 5 or 6 allies with Birgitte protecting them and a Ogloth along with them. I drew my recycled Supernova and wiped all his allies (healing myself due to rampage) and CP'ed his Ogloth. He msged "F Shit!" and at that point I knew he was going to rage quit. Waited the customary 2 minutes and got the victory. No 30 points for my rating though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP Nizaris vs Punk 1905

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Already happened to me 4 times. My last one being SHADOWOFSIN vs EDEEZE .

This is really annoying. I spent all my gold playing this weeks meltdown. And Now i have zero gold. It really sucks to see i dont get points in a match i would have won for sure. I dont know if this is intended or not, but everytime i am on a winning streak, the other player just does not do anything and it gets stuck on my opponents sacrifice phase. And suddenly its victory but i dont get points at all. I hope you guys do something about it soon. Or atleast somehow we get some kind of compensation? Because this is really a turn off. I dont even feel like playing again after this. :\

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The 1st meltdown wasnt a very good experience for me bcoz of sore quitters and bad payout. So i decided never to touch it again. However, since there is a 1 million initial jackpot now, i am giving it another go. My 2nd game was horrible, simple because my opponent (sore quitter again), knowing he would be dead on his next turn, decided to lag out on purpose. In turn, this results in the Victory screen but my meltdown score was not updated! Its like losing 200 gold for nothing although it would be a win. (match: Archm4ge vs ZKRY)

So although i have won in total 2 meltdown matches, my score is still at 30 after my 2nd game. It even worse than a loss! Is there any way i can claim back my gold or get my correct score? I just want my money back. ffs Wulven do something about this! Until then i am never touching Meltdown ever again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another one. Shadowofsin vs sddroyerdd

This is annoying as hell. I have lost almost 150 points because of this shitty bug. That decreases my gold reward by a lot. I demand atleast some kind of compensation. This is bullshit. I am so pissed right now. I sold some of my cards to make gold in order to play meltdown and now this again. Do something please!