Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Mail" option in Play Now screen

Hello,

quite new in the game....

When you log using Play Now, you may see "Mail" option in the top left corner, just above "World". How do you use it? I mean for example that I have just played with player named (just saying) GreatHero - and wanted to say sth. about the duel. Should I use this player name in this Mail option? Does it cost 10 gold to send such a message?

btw, during a few of my games the opponents sent comment like GG. What does it stand for? I just hope that this is for "Great Game" and not for some sophisticated swearing

Thanks and happy gaming!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!

GG means Good Game, yes.

You are right about the Mail option. You can send messages to players using their in-game name for 10 gold.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks!

Is there any other way to communicate with players (assuming that you do not know their forum names and only in-game names)?

Also - what is the friend list for? You can add a player to the friend list and remove him/her, and anything else? It would be nice f.e. to practise/spare with a friend (like duel with no XP/gold reward) but I do not see such option....

regards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can create a game with a password. You would have to communicate the password with him. Otherwise this is how players organize matches for tourneys.