Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would suggest adding some more abilities cards that either kills or affects opponents allies directly: Assassination, Retreat, and Black Grab.
    Founder and formal leader of the guild Guardians of Shadow Era

Gift to the Shadow Era community
    scholarsoftheshadows.com

I serve the community anyway I can
    Want Deck Help or Advice l Want a Website for your Guild l Want Tips on Starting your own Guild
    Contact me for any of the above by PMing me on these forums

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah... I've also thought about it and it's a good advice. Right now I'm playing an Eladwen rush deck - but Lance will be revisited in a near future and will proberly contain 3 retreats instead of Puwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for sharing this deck Bobbypim. It's very helpful for me since I'm playing quite similar deck to yours. I got some points as reading this thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad to be of some assistance...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Update time:

After a period where i've been experimenting way to much with different decks and due to the fact that it seems falling in rating is so much easier than improving your rating, I've decided that it was time to go back to my Lance deck. Though with some slight modifications! So the deck is now as listed:

Hero: Lance

Allies: 22
    4 x Nightshade
    3 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    3 x Aldon the Brave
    4 x Jasmine Rosecult
    2 x Lily Rosecult
    3 x Earthen Protector
    3 x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities: 8
    4 x Assassination
    4 x Stop, Thief

Items: 10
    4 x Ill-Goten Gains
    4 x Anglebreaker
    2 x Spelleater Bands

Total: 41

I've decided to run with 41 cards (1 xtra Puwen) because a turn 2 ally is really important - either for soaking some damage or for getting an early egde!

Also I'm aiming for the earthen protector/aeon combo which is easier to pull off with Lance due to his SE ability. Buff/zapp EP on turn 5 and drop Aeon on turn six and bam!!! You're almost golden :-) So no Ravens or Sandworms but it works well for me.

I've also added two Lily's because she brings back some important key items. You know, get back that important IGG, annoying Anglebreaker or the Spelleater Bands that every mage "loves"... I realised playing with Lily in a 10 itemed deck not only brings back key-cards but it forces your opponent to use their item destruction in the early-, and midgame and therefor I end up with a better and stronger lategame!

So now I'm slowly climping up the ratings again with about a 80% winrate. But it's a tough climp and the magic 300 rating that Lance and I once briefly crossed is now far away and hard to reach! But hey, that's just Shadow Era. The game we love. (Well I do, sort of...)

Bobbypim, out!
    Last edited by Bobbypim; 02-11-2013 at 05:21 AM.
    Best Regards,

Bobbypim
    [ Warwizard of the Jutland Plains ]

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    ( Read about my guild )

IGN: BP Bobbypim

Card designs:
    Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Heroes Rising | Coming of Dragons
    Trackers of Night | Keystones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solid deck bobby. My favorite version by far. I'm sure pulling out lily with lance surprises your opponents.