Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I haven't encountered any either. A pity, I really enjoyed playing against them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Wulven had no competitive builds in 1.23 save hoping for stupid Eladwen players; they have none in 1.24 either. Shadow is basically bad because of por allies anywy and both Wulven heroes are mediocre and have mediocre cards to boot. If you're running Wulven, it should be for fun purposes right now.
    You're aware anyone with a Brain who ran Moonstalker or Darkclaw in 1.23 completely shut down Eladwen, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    tell that to supermof

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven could stand to be stronger. Maybe they could give them some sexy cards next time they make new ones.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxsat View Post
    With the new update, it is only wise for all Shadow decks to include at least 3 Shriek of Vengeance. It is a 1 cost Shadow-only ability that destroys enemy items. Very useful!

Most if not all Wulven decks that i've seen do not use any or only utilise a single ally. Instead, they put in Regenerate and Lone Wolf to keep their health up whilst slowly chipping away at enemy hero health with Speedstrike and What Big Teeth.

Rabid Bite and Now You're Mine are used to manage enemy allies.

It's a pretty standard Wulven deck. Just watch a few games and you'll get a good idea of how to play an ally-less Wulven deck.
    I played ally-less in 1.23 and worked fine. But not anymore due to the damage to darkclaw is rounded up. U take more damage now which make u need cheap ally to stabilize early game. Rabit bite is always 4 for me. Shriek of vengeance is a must to destroy any armors that ruin your big teeth.

Im not really worry about shadowspawn if i choose moonstalker cos that card is available for shadow, n non control deck is hardly put that cards in their decks.

My darkclaw is now supported by gargoyle n bad wolf n plasma behemoth. Took away lone wolf cos its kinda useless now. Regenerate stays in n offcourse full moon become much more usefull cos it gives +2 attack for ur allies.

But yes.. Darkclaw is weaken now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm running solo Darkclaw right now, it seems to work fine. The only thing I have a tough time against is Shadow Heroes with Shriek of Vengeance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    I'm running solo Darkclaw right now, it seems to work fine. The only thing I have a tough time against is Shadow Heroes with Shriek of Vengeance.
    Priests running destroy arms also hurting u rite?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Priests running destroy arms also hurting u rite?
    Yup, but I'm not running into that many Priests anymore.. so it's not bad. It's usually Victor or the other Hunter..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my Darkclaw deck I'm packing less creatures more life gain. Let darkclaw do the work I say. By having Line wolf on the board and no creatures you gain 2 life each round. Regeneration allows you to shed the poison and fire burn enchants, as well as gain 4 life which in melee damage is 8. Double strike ensures 2 hits a round with Darkclaw. Full moon protects him if it ever gets heavy in creatures or direct damage. Rain delay works wonders because it says (allies) not heroes can't attack. Captured prey takes care of those pesky big boys like Aeon, Raven, and Erika. Just shuts them up if your playin against Eladwen. Finally bad santas are a must, Ive realized that they help me burn my opponents deck down so that they begin to take damage from the draw as well. Darkclaw is a deck of patient but a lot of fun to use. Especially when the opponent realizes that it is Darkclaw that you should worry about and not the allies. The only creature you should have four of is the gargoyle. Maybe four badwolf as well. 2 chimera and 2 plasmas should about do it.no more than 12 allies I think. It has worked for me thus far.
    Alliance One is now recruiting members! Come check it out!
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Padawan-Pete

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Didn't know bout the update rounded up
    Alliance One is now recruiting members! Come check it out!
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Padawan-Pete