Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    there is an alternative solution i believe all other companies do:
    write a auto scan problem to check hacks. once confirmed then ban them instantly
    the hard part is how to accurately find the hacks.
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    problem is if you want to do the same thing gamevil do-ie put a root checker.People will just crack your app and make the in game purchases free. The horror.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Lets not make a ton of threads please. Report them to support@shadowera.com and move on. I know we want to see them punished (if they are cheating) but we already had the timeout bug cause a problem in the forums and I'd rather not have to handle this in the same way.
    Sorry people want to make a TON of threads, but it is stupid that this can go on and you can still say IF they are cheating. It is pretty clear this guy is and I have had this done to me in a LOT of meltdown and regular games. How about focusing on it and figuring out how it can be prevented. You are not going to stop seeing threads about it because people are ANGRY and won't go through every post on this site to see if someone else has already mentioned it.