Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    Oh cool.

Ps: on my iPad the reply button covers jackpot earnings wording/numbers. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Yup got that same issue..had to hit reply to be able to see the reward..also when you create a message theres an awkward white box that u type into that hovers over the text box
    First ever meltdown winner - 11/02/12 (my birthday)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Well done indeed, truly epic!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomzed View Post
    Realistically its impossible to be winning 100% of the meltdown games. Meltdown is too variable to be able to win 100%.

My guess is that a good player should average >60-70% win rate.

Raph, did you keep your win-loss ratio record? it will be interesting to see how high your winning % is for meltdown (since you are recognised as a good player).
    Ok awesome work Atom.

I'm fairly certain I kept a 70+% win rate actually, apart from 5 sudden defeat screens (all 5 when I was about to win the game too, highly annoying) and a small patch of losses in the middle.

There is a bit of luck involved in getting decent cards, but you can get good results with decent deck building. (Although, one game I got 4 weapon users as hero choices and only one weapon in the card pool - doh)
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Gold spent: 800

Got: 0

Well, guess what I am never playing again.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 3rd Place Maximont's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems you have got good conclusions from this. Heres my stats - a bit late but might still help establish where the tier 2/3 boundary is as I reckon I must be near the bottom end of tier 2.

Score: 535
    Gold: 4847

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    On average, in 30 games, I lost 5 or 6. I nearly had a clean sheet of 30 wins early on.

There are clearly people better than me. For example, Maximont and Zoolgar (my guildmate who nearly taught me everything and has a even better win record than me)
    wow - praise indeed
    I can say my win ratio is not as high as yours overall Raph, and I also see Meltdown as the great equaliser i.e. the advantage a more experience/skilled player has in Meltdown is considerably reduced compared to a normal match.
    I am not going to take Meltdown too seriously as the luck factor is that much higher; but it is definitely good fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm this is hard for beginners to understand, are there any advise for beginners?