Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The few replies I've already seen made the perfect 30 card version of this deck pop out to me.

1x Gwenneth Truesight
    4x Blake Windrunner
    2x Aldon the Brave
    4x Aimed Shot
    2x Poison Arrow
    2x Flaming Arrow
    3x Rapid Fire
    4x Bazaar
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Beetle Demon Bow

Same strategy, just without the probable resource control. It looks to play pretty consistent so far. I'll post a little later and let yall know how it's going.
    Last edited by Legato; 03-26-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We are waiting the results
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    These decks dont work. Period. People posting 'I won x% of games' were either playing against idiots or other people testing new decks. I have 100% win ratio against these decks in the last 2 days, and none of them has ever looked even remotely threatening. Most of these games were over by about turn 3 in reality.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    These decks dont work. Period. People posting 'I won x% of games' were either playing against idiots or other people testing new decks. I have 100% win ratio against these decks in the last 2 days, and none of them has ever looked even remotely threatening. Most of these games were over by about turn 3 in reality.
    What do you run? Seem powerful.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Maybe people haven't been playing it very well?
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck does require a bit more strategy than the original Eladwen Deck, but it's really not that hard of a deck to run. This guy must be playing in the 250 range or something.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good match legato! I'm glad I got to duel the one who gave me inspiration to make a hunter deck. I was using a mirror deck to yours give or take a few changes. Let's keep testing and theory crafting. I have no doubt in my mind hunter has the ability to reach tier 1 meta we may just be missing something right now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm soul seeker and crimson vest seem a good combination for this deck. Has anyone tried it? I only have one vest but if I get enough to buy a set I'll tell you all how it goes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    heh commit to the combo !

gwynneth all-in.

4x Rapid Fire
    4x Aimed Shot

4x bazaar

4x demon beetle bow
    4x soulseeker
    2x gaurdian bow

4x hide in the forest
    4x special delivery

you might even convince me of blaze over hide in the forest except that hide in the forest can save you precious durability in the pivotal few turns when you can win the game.

special delivery is there for reach because aeon and the new rock armor will put the kibosh on your sniperin' ways. the armor especially is gross.

the beetle is great but i seem to be seeing a lot of elemental decks in the pvp room now and if they mind control your beetle that is one more creature taking away your durability.