Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Death Trap with Shards of power: If there is a Shards is in play Death Trap does not kill the enemy, The whole root of the problem is that the trap actually deals damage = to life at the time of entry and then shards adds 1 more life. The traps is supposed to KILL not deal damage. The whole damage mechanic needs to be looked at.

Gravedigger's cloak: Costs 6 but states 5. Which is it? Also when I sac for resources I am unable to use gravedigger's ability even if I have the points. MAJOR fail with new equipment.
    Last edited by Sorter; 03-26-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card: King's Pride

Problem: If opponent mind controls an ally of mine the effect of kings pride will remain on the mind controlled ally.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card: Shards of Power

Problem: Similar to other problems with this card reported, if you play SoP and you have Life Infusion already in play, the +5 life is ignored and the ally's life is reduced to 1 regardless. Given if you play Life Infusion AFTER SoP and get the +5, I would think the +5 would take precedence over the reduction to 1. Of course, I might be wrong and this is intended. Clarification from Kyle would be most welcome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since both Shard of Power and Life Infusion affect health, the order that they're played will result in different outcomes. Let's take Brutalis, Shard of Power, and Life Infusion as an example: 4+5=9; 9 becomes 1 = 1. Conversely, 4 becomes 1 = 1; 1+5=6.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lxixvx3 View Post
    Card: Mournblade

Problem: Raising the value of Mournblade's attack power higher than 9 will cause a graphical glitch (blank white box) to its attack value

Yeah, I was coming in to post that glitch. Didn't know when it occurred though. I was hitting Darkclaw for 9 when I noticed, so I had at least 18 on it.

....and forgive the rotation weirdness. It's an iPad screenshot.
    "The race for quality has no finish line." -SPDIII

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wrath of Summer: If you click on the ability, than cancel, it returns to your hands.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would be nice to compilate all this information at the 1st post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Armor of Ages: If I use Gravedigger's Cloak and I manage to select the armor as the card I take the game hangs.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    card: Keldor

After mind control of keldon, his attack dropped to 0

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTomTam View Post
    Card: Beetle Demon Bow

After it turned into an ally, it doesn't get Aldon's benefit of +1 attack, but when Aldon dies, the bow (ally) loses 1 attack
    Problem 2: If you don't have 4 resources you can't turn him into an ally even if your hero does have enough shadow energy.