Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ohhh, okay. I was watching the wrong replay, haha. If he had Rampage, he takes 2 damage due to Deathbone's ability but also gains 2 life from Rampage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Ohhh, okay. I was watching the wrong replay, haha. If he had Rampage, he takes 2 damage due to Deathbone's ability but also gains 2 life from Rampage.
    Doh.......Working as intended then ;-)
    It's better to be lucky than good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shard of Power / Mind Control Bug on 1.25b5 test server

Jason Spellbane's ability becomes much more useful now... especially against Warriors, whom he must drive absolutely nuts by stripping them of their capacity to use Enrage, Blood Frenzy, Rampage, etc. It also comes in useful when he gets hit with a stolen Engulfing Flames or Poison. Basically takes out magic enhancements being used against you... also makes the Wand's draw one, use 1 SE ability much more useful.

... anyway, so, I'm playing Jason against Zaladar AI on the test server, and he Mind Controls (while owning the Shard of Power) Dirk after he's been +2 Inner Strength and -1 Reinforced armor and I have King's Pride out... my immediate reaction is "damn, I hate that", but then I realize that Mind Control isn't permanent in this version, and in fact, you can steal him right back by lifting the spell. Which I did. Away went Dirk's +2 Inner Strength and Reinforced Armor (bleah), but hey, I've got King's Pride out, and he's not being used to whack me (BTW - the AI doesn't seem hip to the ability to immediately use a MC ally to attack)... but, wait. Dirk is now a 5/4? Looks like the Shard's effect is still in place for attack points, and the King's Pride has just given him another +1 bonus on defense? ... something weird definitely going on. He should be a 4/3 at this point (up from 2/2), as King's Pride is the only thing that should be in effect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Equality Leavitt View Post
    Ability requires only Shadow Power, but if you've exhausted your resources, either on the turn it is cast or later on, the ability cannot be utilized. Very annoying.
    Hmm... looks like this is fixed on the test server.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Most of these issues have been fixed in v1.25 so this thread is now closed. Please report new bugs with the version number in the thread title