Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elemental decks are broken...

Just played Fry a few mins ago. Would of been a good match but not even half way through he took my aeon which prevented ANY of my allies from being able to attack for the rest of the game... Now I'm not bitching about rating since they are all inflated but if this happens everytime I play against an elemental deck what is the point.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but it appears to ve a pretty big bug.
    FYI Fry was elementalis I was Boris.

Edit: it's just a bug with aeon, to be safe just don't use him against elementals.
    Last edited by Bashere; 03-25-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: I overreacted

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I don't think it's a bug. Elementals can use Mind Control to control any enemy ally. Now, if he did this w/o using Mind Control, then that is a serious bug.

I wouldn't mind seeing that get a turn limit like Portal and Rabid, but it is what it is. Sucks, but that's how you play the elemental deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadimus View Post
    I don't think it's a bug. Elementals can use Mind Control to control any enemy ally. Now, if he did this w/o using Mind Control, then that is a serious bug.

I wouldn't mind seeing that get a turn limit like Portal and Rabid, but it is what it is. Sucks, but that's how you play the elemental deck.
    Mind Control is really the Elemental's only effective counter to Aeon, so I don't think it needs to be nerfed. I would understand the argument (Maybe a 3 round limit) if the Shadows had a similar ally, but as it stands they do not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Were your allies unable to attack at all?

I'm curious because I played as Zaladar and was battling someone who, I thought, had the upper hand. I stole their Aeon knowing that they would be able to finish him off on their turn, but it would buy me the time to make a comeback.

Anyway... He didn't kill Aeon. In fact, he didn't attack me at all for the next two turns and then just left the game.

I'm wondering if he was just being really nice... Or if his allies were all literally unable to attack anyone... not even Aeon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You guys have it wrong. He isn't saying that they shouldn't be able to Mind Control Aeon. He is staying that once you Mind Control Aeon, the opponent cannot attack, period.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It s a bug... Inverse bug withnmind control on aeon

No broken deck, or nerf of mind control, but a bug to be corected

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spootz View Post
    You guys have it wrong. He isn't saying that they shouldn't be able to Mind Control Aeon. He is staying that once you Mind Control Aeon, the opponent cannot attack, period.
    So, what your saying is that by the end of today, everyone will be playing Elementals with mind control? Because once you use it, the opponent can't attack? This should be interesting...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Where is Fry when you need him.

He should be able to comment on this...

Pete
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardokan View Post
    It s a bug... Inverse bug withnmind control on aeon

No broken deck, or nerf of mind control, but a bug to be corected
    Sorry your correct, broken isn't the right word. its just a bug but if mind control comes out then it is practically unbeatable.
    Last edited by Bashere; 03-25-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Retarded run-on sentence.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadimus View Post
    So, what your saying is that by the end of today, everyone will be playing Elementals with mind control? Because once you use it, the opponent can't attack? This should be interesting...
    Not exacty. I just beat zaladar, just make sure you don't use aeon. I recommend sacrificing him too so he doesn't get transtolen from you