Close

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Free Crystal Offer Database Down?

error1.jpg

As the picture indicates I don't know whether I'm banned from even attempting to do more offers or the database is genuinely down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Buy Crystals page is maintained by SuperRewards so you'll need to email offer-points@srpoints.com for further assistance with this. From my understanding, this could be the result of your email address being blacklist and if that's a mistake, they can easily fix it.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From offer-points@srpoints.com I currently receive a MAILER-DAEMON message ... I had a problem with Crystals, I forwarded to shadowera support I hope they can help (different matter for me by the way) ...

mm75

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NO! Don't do that! It spams up the official shadowera support team and prevents faster SC transfers between people who do need to transfer the crystals. What you want to do is type in your email on the buycrystals page and then click on the yellow "Get Help" button and then click on all offers you have proof of finishing and email them through that format.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuken64 View Post
    NO! Don't do that! It spams up the official shadowera support team and prevents faster SC transfers between people who do need to transfer the crystals. What you want to do is type in your email on the buycrystals page and then click on the yellow "Get Help" button and then click on all offers you have proof of finishing and email them through that format.
    Unfortunatley I just flooded them ... by the way, thanks really I also followed your inscriction for my issue, much appreciated.

Tx a lot,
    mm75

PS: currenly i'm so stupid i bought some crystal using a different email :P