Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheaters

How can I tell if I'm playing a "cheater"? I didn't really think this would be an issue, but after reading some threads about this, I'm starting to wonder. I haven't played in any tournaments yet, and I only play about 3 QM's in a two week period due to schedules, but I wouldn't mind knowing the signs so I can report them. In all honesty, their is two things I can't stand, cheaters and thieves. I will blow the whistle the moment I see something. Thanks folks.
    Long live the gamers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are more stupid n00bs in this forum than cheaters in the game. So don't worry,

-a thief
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    There are more stupid n00bs in this forum than cheaters in the game. So don't worry,

-a thief
    So mean....yet so true.
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

A1: Evolution in Theory

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!

"I live in the weak and the wounded, Doc."-Simon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How can one search out, that who has no life?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Thaneborn View Post
    How can I tell if I'm playing a "cheater"? I didn't really think this would be an issue, but after reading some threads about this, I'm starting to wonder. I haven't played in any tournaments yet, and I only play about 3 QM's in a two week period due to schedules, but I wouldn't mind knowing the signs so I can report them. In all honesty, their is two things I can't stand, cheaters and thieves. I will blow the whistle the moment I see something. Thanks folks.
    You just have to look to see if there is anything going on that is impossible, like Marshland Setinel on T1, just anything that shouldn't ever happen.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Natethegreat View Post
    You just have to look to see if there is anything going on that is impossible, like Marshland Setinel on T1, just anything that shouldn't ever happen.
    And you'll end by calling cheater for a sync error, sight...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want to clarify that identifying cheaters require a more thorough review and you can't pick them out by simple signs during the match. Many reports of cheaters stem from sync issues. For more information on this, please read the first post of this thread.

I also want to mention that we were all new players once, unaware of various things, so let's try not to be too demanding on newer players and extend a bit more understanding.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know i was newb one year ago, but when i encoutered something strange in game, i didn't come in the forum talking about cheats, but about "something strange"...

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    I know i was newb one year ago, but when i encoutered something strange in game, i didn't come in the forum talking about cheats, but about "something strange"...
    I think you may have jumped the gun on this question. You assumed that I'm complaining about cheaters, but I haven't come across anything like it in any of my games. And I've only had 1 sync error. I was asking for signs of cheating, so I would know what to report and what NOT to report. I don't consider myself a noob, but I'm not an expert either.

Bashing on people for asking a question, and accusing them of being stupid, is what drives a lot of new potential players away.

(Luckily, I care not for your feeble opinion on the level of my intelligence.)

Thank you AnAdolt and Nate for your answers.

Happy gaming everyone.
    Long live the gamers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Thaneborn View Post
    I think you may have jumped the gun on this question. You assumed that I'm complaining about cheaters, but I haven't come across anything like it in any of my games. And I've only had 1 sync error. I was asking for signs of cheating, so I would know what to report and what NOT to report. I don't consider myself a noob, but I'm not an expert either.

Bashing on people for asking a question, and accusing them of being stupid, is what drives a lot of new potential players away.

(Luckily, I care not for your feeble opinion on the level of my intelligence.)

Thank you AnAdolt and Nate for your answers.

Happy gaming everyone.
    Huh? Where did i jump the gun on your question? I never said you are a stupid n00b, nor you're complaining about cheater??

Reread my posts to understand my feeble opinion better, and about intelligence.. seems clear now you have some work to do to level up, :P

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱