3 x Jasmine Rosecult
    3 x Sandra Trueblade
    3 x Aeon Stormcaller
    4 x Valiant Defender
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    3 x Crippling Blow
    2 x Smashing Blow
    1 x Enrage

I've tested out different weapons/armors but their cost/effectiveness ratio didn't seem to be on par with the available allies I had. So I just decided to include the Smashing Blows as a counter to the weapons/armors I expect to face. Yes it dilutes the deck. I'll live with it.

Here's a link to the previous thread that has some details on the card choices:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....kullcrusher-v2

Now that I'm not quiting first turn vs Elementals anymore because they fixed the Eternal Renewal bug, Mind Control is my worst fear. The key is to sacrifice Aeons so they don't have juicy Mind Control targets. As most Elemental decks lack card draw (beyond Belladonna), an early Blood Frenzy helps the matchup out a lot.
    Last edited by Kadun; 03-29-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I don't think Boris is a good weapon candidate, but some of the armors, like King's Pride or Armor of Ages would fit very well in this sort of deck.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

I like the idea of not using War Banners.

I like your deck a lot. I did not tested any weapons, but I really want on of then. I think they may be able to kill the other hero faster than Aeon (hater)
    Taste my blade!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think every warrior deck should run one King's Pride. It's an amazing closer. You have to have played well up to the 7 resource mark, but if you've got any board presence at all you pretty much win at 7.

If you're looking to pare down your deck a bit, I could see dropping an Aldon, Crippling Blow, and Blood Frenzy. What are peoples' thoughts on Shield Bash? Warriors now have the second best single-target DD ability in the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tangmcgame View Post
    I think every warrior deck should run one King's Pride. It's an amazing closer. You have to have played well up to the 7 resource mark, but if you've got any board presence at all you pretty much win at 7.

If you're looking to pare down your deck a bit, I could see dropping an Aldon, Crippling Blow, and Blood Frenzy. What are peoples' thoughts on Shield Bash? Warriors now have the second best single-target DD ability in the game.
    I could see dropping an Aldon and a Crippling Blow, but definitely not the Blood Frenzy, it's just too efficient of a card. I'll try the cuts out and see if I miss either of them. I'll probably cut 1 Smashing Blow as well since I haven't actually got to use it once yet.

Does Shield Bash work with the current set of Armor? It says you need a Shield equipped on the card.

As far as King's Pride goes, still not sold on the card. Just seems like a "win more" card to me for my deck and playstyle. Almost every game I actively work towards and finish with the Aeon-Valiant Defender combo. I could see a horde ally style Warrior deck using King's Pride effectively, but my deck is more of a control-lock deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shield Bash was changed to a straight 3 damage for 3 resources. No longer has a shield requirement. And I see your point about KP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am currently using this deck but reduced Aeon and Aldon down to 3 and added in 3 Jeweler's Dream. Jeweler's Dream is an amazing card, you simply summon a card, hit with your hero and summon/cast something else. I don't see the point in Kings Pride due to its high cost, I would rather be summoning Aeons at this point.

Wondering whether to change Jasmine to Puwen just so I have 6 x Allies which cost 2 resource.

1 x Boris Skullcrusher
    4 x Blake Windrunner
    3 x Aldon the Brave
    3 x Aeon Stormcaller
    3 x Sandra Trueblade
    2 x Jasmine Rosecult
    4 x Valiant Defender
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    3 x Smashing Blow
    3 x Crippling Blow
    3 x Jeweler's Dream
    1 x Enrage
    Last edited by TotallyImba; 03-25-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I forgot it, but Shield Bash can now only target allies. For that reason, yeah, I don't think it's very runnable considering Crippling Blow gives you a better effect for 1 less resource. I was loving the idea of warriors having a finisher ability for low hp heroes. Oh, well, that's alright.
    Last edited by tangmcgame; 03-28-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here is my Boris Deck:

1 Boris
    4 Sandra
    3 Puwen (When go first, its a must to have play a ally on turn 2)
    4 Blake
    4 Aldon
    3 Aeon
    3 Valiant Defender
    1 Enrage
    3 War Banner
    3 Cripplin Blow
    4 Blood Frenzy
    3 Jeweler's Dream

Jeweler's Dream is a great card for this deck, the cost 4 become cost 2 when you attack, and with Bood Frenzy on play, you can play a lot of cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won