Close

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Asia Regional (Winter 2012) 3rd Place
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I've messaged Ahning and been waiting for players for 15 minutes. This communication by PM is the most annoying shit of all time. I'm getting a headache constantly switching tabs so I don't miss my first turn. It is my sworn duty to win this match so none of the rest of you are subjected to it.
    IGN: TJ SalivanthX, changing to TJ Salivanth. Member of Team Juggernauts.

My guides:

How to think in card advantage.

SC's won lifetime: 11,850
    Biggest win: 5,000 SC's. (1st place Crown(14) Meltdown Tourney.)

1st - 1 16-man Pop-Up, 3 8-man Pop-Ups, Crown (14). (7,000 SC's)
    2nd - 1 16-man Pop-Up, 2 8-man Pop-Ups, Randomizer 5. (1,500 SC's)
    3rd/4th - Asia/Oceania Regionals, SE Lower Division Tournament, SamJ's Backyard Brawl #2 (3,350 SC's)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL, pls help to win the match in that case. Playing without IRC can be a coordination nightmare. Why don't u let the one without IRC create the game instead?
    Prawn Cracker of the Wild Caribbean
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because I told him I could only be available within a certain range that I didn't know. I said I could show up between GMT 03:00 and 04:00, so it's perfectly fair that when I showed up at GMT 3:45-ish and mentioned I was there, that I create the game to speed things up. I assumed I would have to wait for up to 15 minutes, figuring my opponent might not check his inbox until 04:00, to see if I was showing up or not. But it's been ~50 minutes now. I don't think he's showing up, and given how bad this attempt was, I'm going to post communications and ask SamJ for the win if he doesn't show up in the next 10-15 minutes.

Tournaments without IRC simply don't work.

My guides:

3rd/4th - Asia/Oceania Regionals, SE Lower Division Tournament, SamJ's Backyard Brawl #2 (3,350 SC's)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all, I need to appologize for not being able to access IRC, since it is the most common way for you guys to communicate to each other. My absence of IRC certainly created trouble for my opponents.

2ndly, Salivanth, I must say, you wasted your own time, not me. You can not just send anyone a message and create the game, and expect the other party to join your game just like that! Without the other party's acknowledgement, you are just wasting your own time. And you should not blame me for that. The fact is, I was in the Internet Cafe, waited unil GMT0 0450. But due to unknown reason, I was auto-logged out and I was not aware of that. I refreshed my page constantly and did not see your message. So I thought you won't be online and went off on GMT0 0450. And I only saw your message this morning.

3rdly, I agree to let Salivanth win. Given all the effort he has put in and my current situation, I think it is OK to let him take the advantage.

Lastly, I just want to point out, even without IRC, I was able to battle with other opponents before.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey SamJ, I will have to pull out from this tourney as I have too many commitments (RL and other tourneys, notably the Regionals) and also its hard for me and Haydes to find a right time.

Thank you for your time and thank Haydes for his understanding.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still no news from my opponent, no reply to my PM.
    Zoolgar - The Dragon Reborn
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahning View Post
    First of all, I need to appologize for not being able to access IRC, since it is the most common way for you guys to communicate to each other. My absence of IRC certainly created trouble for my opponents.

2ndly, Salivanth, I must say, you wasted your own time, not me. You can not just send anyone a message and create the game, and expect the other party to join your game just like that! Without the other party's acknowledgement, you are just wasting your own time. And you should not blame me for that. The fact is, I was in the Internet Cafe, waited unil GMT0 0450. But due to unknown reason, I was auto-logged out and I was not aware of that. I refreshed my page constantly and did not see your message. So I thought you won't be online and went off on GMT0 0450. And I only saw your message this morning.

3rdly, I agree to let Salivanth win. Given all the effort he has put in and my current situation, I think it is OK to let him take the advantage.

Lastly, I just want to point out, even without IRC, I was able to battle with other opponents before.
    You're right in that I should have given a definite time. At GMT 4:50, it was perfectly fine to log off, of course. In fact, at GMT 4:05 it would have been fine, since I said I'd show up between 3:00 and 4:00. Given that it was a technical error that was not your fault that caused you to not see my message at GMT 3:45-ish, I'm willing to let Samuel choose a winner randomly, because both of us are at fault about equally, or even play if we can getany concrete information about the deadline: This time, setting a time definitively. I'll PM you.

My guides:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Samuel oh Samuel..

Gotta love how you make those tourneys... I remember when you were still young and starting out w/ TJ... Reminds me of my old self.. geez.. keep rockin bro!
    Team Juggernauts *ForeRunner*

IGN: TJ SO14RWIND
    LEAGUE: Red Division 3

Coming soon: Crown(12) Tournament | TWAIN Tournament | SoW Guild Challenge

“There is a difference between you and me... Yes, we both looked into the Abyss.... but when it looked back at us......you blinked!”

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solarwind? Are you back?
    Team Juggernaut FTW!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bah a cameo by Solarwind!!! I miss you sir!

Will update tournament tonight.