Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Support the Troops Tournament - E2E Guild Based

Hello everyone, this is Blake. Now, this tournament is already in process. This Tournament is to Support the 5 Branches of the US Military and 1 Out-Of-US Military Branch for a fellow Guild Member. Here is how this Tournament will support the troops:

We are holding a Internal Enlisted to Endure Tournment.
    We had each Participant to choose a Different Branch of the Military.
    When the member was assigned a branch, they were to change their Enlisted to Endure Forums Signature and Shadow Era Signature to show which branch they are supporting and how others can help support the Troops in that branch.
    When we see who the winner of the Tournament is, we will honour that branch of the Military by chaning our signatures on the Enlisted to Endure and Main Shadow Era forums for about a week to two weeks.
    Since I am the host of the Tournament, I am to post about the cause and result of the tournament on the Main Shadow Era Forums, along with a link to a website that provides information about the branch and how you can support the troops.

Here are the Members of the Tournament and how the tournament is currently going:
    Branches and who it's supporter is:
    1. Army (Supported by Bayfighter) - Using: 40 Card Deck Including the Hero Darkclaw.
    2. Marine Corps (Supported by ToneMastaG) - Using: 43 Card Deck Including the Hero Borus Skullcrusher.
    3. Navy (Supported by ChosenMercyX) - Using: 41 Card Deck Including the Hero Moonstalker.
    4. National Guard (Supported by Tmakk) - Using: 40 Card Deck Including the Hero Eladwen Frostmire.
    5. Airforce (Supported by Loltempast) - Cards and Hero Unknown.
    6. Malaysia, Asia; Malaysia Land Army (Supported by Zhou86) - Using: 42 Card Deck Including the Hero Gravebone.

Round 1:
    Match 1 - Army (Bayfighter) vs. National Guard (Tmakk) -- Army Wins!
    Match 2 - Airforce (Loltempest) vs. Navy (ChosenMercyX) - Navy wins due to Disqualification!
    Match 3 - Marine Corps (ToneMastaG)vs. Malaysia, Asia; Malaysia Land Army (Zhou86)

Semi-Finals:
    Match 1: Army (Bayfighter) vs. Navy (ChosenMercyX)

Finals:
    Match 1: (?) vs. (?)

(The Winner of Match 3 in Round 1 is Auto-Kicked to the Finals.)

So let me get into more Detail.

Let's say Me, ChosenMercyX (Supporting the Navy) and Zhou86 make it to the finals. And I win. What will happen is, this post will be changed to Me and the Navy being the Winner of the Tournament. Underneath my name there will be a Link that will take you to a website that will tell you how you can support the Navy.

Some Husbands, some Wives, some Children, haven't seen their Wives, their Husbands, or their Mothers and Fathers in months, due to the fact they are fighting for us... some of these people will never see their loved ones every again... This is your chance, our chance, to tell those men and women how much we appriciate them for what they are doing or what they did. Next time you see your mother, your father, you grandfather, your grandmother, your sister, your brother, your aunt, or your uncle who is in the Military or was... I want you to look at that person, and hug them tight and tell them you love them and care for them! Tell them that you're so greatful for what they're doing or what they did for us! Next time you go to a graveyard to visit a passed on loved one who fought for us, I want you to kneel at their grave, and tell them how thankful you are for what they did and tell them how much you love them! Tell them that they are/were so brave for what they are doing/what they did! Show them that every night you think about them and pray for their safety! Show them that you're absolutely greatful for what they are doing or what they did! But not only that my friends...
    SHOW THEM! THAT WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING/FOUGHT FOR! WAS NOT A WASTE OF THEIR TIME AND THEIR LIVES!!

So tell me... how much do you appriciate those men and women..? Let me know below... if you want to change your signature to help support these troops, none of us will stop you... we'll thank you... because each person who helps support these men and women... SAVES. ANOTHER. LIFE...
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

In-Game Name - E2E ChosenMercyX
    Proud member of - Enlisted to Endure(E2E)
    Favorite Deck Type- Wulven

Hero by Skillet - Please Watch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice. Good initiative bro.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Nice. Good initiative bro.
    Sometimes it's hard to believe I'm only 16. O.o
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

In-Game Name - E2E ChosenMercyX
    Proud member of - Enlisted to Endure(E2E)
    Favorite Deck Type- Wulven

Hero by Skillet - Please Watch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SHOW THEM! THAT WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING/FOUGHT FOR! WAS NOT A WASTE OF THEIR TIME AND THEIR LIVES!!
    No it wasn't, its a waste of money for the government. Sorry but I find no point in support overseas manslaughter.