Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Decay Bug !!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was just talking about this problem and Zoolgar had/has it too. We each played a QM to stop the decay and we still lost points the next day.
    Do NOT Click Here

Asia Regional (Winter 2012) 2nd Place
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverclaw View Post
    mmmh, my rate didnt change although i won the game. maybe this trigger the bug? the game is not regard like a draw?
    No,not this,one of my accounts played several games yesterday and the Ratings has change a lot but today it loses again.

It seems relate to some certain accounts,not all my accounts meet this bug.
    Youanthe - the freeman of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same thing happened to me.... it would be nice if a mod would comment on this since it seems to be getting more frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Hmm, I haven't been hit by this, but I'm playing 1 game every 3 days. Perhaps you guys are JUST missing the cut off (i.e. Playing your game 5 days and 2 minutes after the last, or something like that), and rating decay hits you while you're in your match.
    That could be possible, but when you finish the match it should say "new rating (what it would have been - 3)" For instance I moved from 289 to a visible 290 for at least a couple of hours before being bumped down to 287. It may be that the decay takes a while to show up on our end, but that's why it would be so swell for a mod to tell us what's going on...guessing sucks.
    Last edited by Drizz'l; 10-18-2012 at 04:55 AM.
    Account for Gondorian to put SC into: Ronin Drizl

IGN: Ronin Drizl

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Has anyone tested if the device/client one plays with makes any difference? (Downloadable pc version, web-brower, iPad, Android etc.)

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 3rd Place Maximont's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizz'l View Post
    That could be possible, but when you finish the match it should say "new rating (what it would have been - 3)" For instance I moved from 289 to a visible 290 for at least a couple of hours before being bumped down to 287. It may be that the decay takes a while to show up on our end, but that's why it would be so swell for a mod to tell us what's going on...guessing sucks.
    Don't think it works like that. I thought the decay occurs (if applicable) at midnight, so u wouldn't see decay till the next day, plus it means,IMO, u should just have to play a game at any time before midnight on the 5th day to avoid the decay - I'm not buying the 5 days+ a minute reasoning. Would be nice if this can be clarified though.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 2nd Place Silverclaw's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol. im down to 312 now! If i dont get a solution on this day i will meet my lawyer. this is not a joke. i spend alot of time qnd money in this game...
    ~T E A M ~J U G G E R N A UT S~

IGN: TJ SilVERclaW

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've got two 300+ accounts. One account didn't play this week yet and didn't lose rating either. The other account did play this week and lost 9 rating due to decay(!). Maybe you activate decay now if you play...

My second account is totally screwed now.
    Last edited by Ipwnfour; 10-18-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Asia Regional (Winter 2012) 2nd Place
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverclaw View Post
    Lol. im down to 312 now! If i dont get a solution on this day i will meet my lawyer. this is not a joke. i spend alot of time qnd money in this game...
    I think now some accounts will continue losing whether if you play qms or not,there must Something wrong happened in the system.
    Youanthe - the freeman of A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

We are officially looking into this case carefully, going over battle logs and reports. I'll update you if any problems were found, or if you're all just imagining it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    We are officially looking into this case carefully, going over battle logs and reports. I'll update you if any problems were found, or if you're all just imagining it
    Oh, yeah, that's just my imagination dat make me lost 15~20 points.

Seriously hire GS as PR, he sounds less jerk than you.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱