Close

Thread: v1.277 ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

v1.277 ?

So my friend and i are going to battle and he notices some of his cards are glitched out only showing the back of the card and not showing at all in the merchant etc. So i check the browser version and its in 1.277 lol? Im guessing it could be something with internet explorer of something but im clueless as to why its rolled back. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ah, good, I'm not alone! I just posted this in the bug thread, so hopefully this will be "fixed" (unless it's a weird sort of "gift" for us, lol).
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Appears I have it as well. I wonder what could have caused this strange turn of events lol. Either way, this isn't permanent, the cards aren't supposed to ever change again. My suggestion is to not play for the time being and wait for it to be fixed.

Also, my stand alone client still says 1.603 so it seems its just the web based client.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Appears I have it as well. I wonder what could have caused this strange turn of events lol. Either way, this isn't permanent, the cards aren't supposed to ever change again. My suggestion is to not play for the time being and wait for it to be fixed.

Also, my stand alone client still says 1.603 so it seems its just the web based client.
    That was my plan, although I don't like it, lol. Might be fun to get to make a game with others with the older versions if we both decide on it, kind of like choosing "Meltdown" as the play style on the test server. Anyway, random thought, lol.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

V1.277

I also have this problem I played around 5pm est and had no problems then any info would b greatly appreciated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by zachatak View Post
    I also have this problem I played around 5pm est and had no problems then any info would b greatly appreciated
    I've sent PM's to a few of the Design Team members. Hopefully they will get back to us soon. In the mean time, if you want to play. I suggest everyone downloads the stand-alone client from here instead of playing in your browser.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    also it seems a lot of the cards have been reverted to how they were in previous editions. Also some of the newer cards aren't even usable anymore. Plus you don't get any rewards for winning cause it says you need to update your game client but there is no update. Hope this gets fixed soon, cause until then its back to the Maj being king with her ridiculous 2se card draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I looked through them because I'm always interested in past versions of the game before I joined in January. There is some crazy stuff in there. I've heard it all at one point or another by reading other's posts. Still interesting to actually see it lol.

I also hope they use Destroy Arms' (the old Focused Prayer) artwork at some point in the future. Even if its just a reference.

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post

I use a client as well so I didn't notice this until I was going to play my friend who uses the browser :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    have this problem as well. version is 1.277 and can't even join a game in QM. it just keeps on waiting for a player to come in. if it's any help, the game updated when i started it. turns out it "backdated" not "updated."
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri