Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    Have you noticed I mentioned customization? So say by default they are all muscular buds and half-naked gals, but you can purchase other art for the same card or alter partially existing art or even upload your own pic (not for free of course). So I don't see anything unrealistic in clever f2p model realization.
    Unruler is right on this actually. This game does need more cosmetic customizations. Heck even just customizing the profile pic in the corner (currently always set to your hero) would be a very welcomed addition to the game.

I'm currently not playing as much SE due to having less time in real life (now that I go to school again, not really the games fault) and the stagnation of the game.

I'm sure that these problems are being worked on from what I've seen at Gencon and the PFG stuff. My biggest complaint really is that its far to slow so the community itself is losing interest, and I think that after this expansion we'll probably see the next one much faster.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ill play maybe 3-4 times a week. If I have a guild tourney double that. I rarely play QM, and when I do, its usually only 1-2 matches. QM rating means nothing to me, when I can gain 1 point when I win, but lose 3 points over a loss. How fair is that?

I stopped playing QM altogether awhile back for a few months when I lost 15 points in 3 games, won 2 and gained back only 1 rating....
    A Noble of Team Juggernauts Extended
    IGN: TJ skipntampaX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I still manage to play a couple of games a day, usually on the train ride to and from work (in the good reception areas).

I must admit I don't find people explicitly trolling you as you play. I do get a lot of games disconnect, and more than a few rage quits, but that I can live with.

What actually annoys me is when my opponent has the win, but insists on doing everything else before actually killing me. So say I'm on 3 life, and he has a Jasmine in play. He draws, casts allies, kills any allies I may/may not have, then finally kills me with the Lightning Strike in his hand. All he had to do is attack with Jasmine. Maybe it comes from my tourney experience and not giving away any more than you have to, as well as respect for my opponent, but that irks me no end.

However I must agree with Demnchi, it's sad to watch the community slowly lose interest. I really do hope the expansion is ready soon.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see how that's annoying. Just leave the game before they can kill you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    I don't see how that's annoying. Just leave the game before they can kill you.
    I do now. I used to wait it out, but it annoys me too much. So if someone doesn't take the most direct path to finish me off I'm out.

Still bugs me though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    I still manage to play a couple of games a day, usually on the train ride to and from work (in the good reception areas).

I must admit I don't find people explicitly trolling you as you play. I do get a lot of games disconnect, and more than a few rage quits, but that I can live with.

What actually annoys me is when my opponent has the win, but insists on doing everything else before actually killing me. So say I'm on 3 life, and he has a Jasmine in play. He draws, casts allies, kills any allies I may/may not have, then finally kills me with the Lightning Strike in his hand. All he had to do is attack with Jasmine. Maybe it comes from my tourney experience and not giving away any more than you have to, as well as respect for my opponent, but that irks me no end.

However I must agree with Demnchi, it's sad to watch the community slowly lose interest. I really do hope the expansion is ready soon.
    See, if I'm the player who does that, and it isn't to be rude. It's a leftover from playing tournaments in other card games; there's a chance you can stop my game winning play so make sure i can have another crack at it.
    'always play like there's another turn'

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    I do now. I used to wait it out, but it annoys me too much. So if someone doesn't take the most direct path to finish me off I'm out.

Still bugs me though.
    Had this same issue, its like as if they are insulting...So I start walking out as well, but kinda afraid it will affect the rating lost...lol.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    See, if I'm the player who does that, and it isn't to be rude. It's a leftover from playing tournaments in other card games; there's a chance you can stop my game winning play so make sure i can have another crack at it.
    'always play like there's another turn'
    I get that philosophy if playing Magic for example, I may be holding the game winning Counterspell, or a Flash ally etc. But not here. It's just my pet peeve.

But you're right, maybe that's the way my opponent is thinking too, they're still in the mindset of other games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What if the game, as it now stands, is precisely the way Wulven wants it to be?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    What if the game, as it now stands, is precisely the way Wulven wants it to be?
    If it was then Wulven wouldn't be making an expansion. I doubt they want it this way. And whose alt are you?
    Signature for rent.