Close

Thread: Bug of Cheat?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug of Cheat?

Hi there... seems that many of that last Challenge games that I have played have ended before the game has finished. Each and every time, it is the other player's turn... the other player is significantly higher ranked than I am... I have come from behind and have set the stage to trounce them on my next turn... . Each time, it is the other player's turn... nothing happens for a few minutes, and then the game automatically ends, posting "Defeat", and knocking down my ranking.

How can I prevent these cheats?

The last one was against WAELOZ at about 5:55 PM EST.

Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is very odd that you've fought someone with such a large difference in rating, but not completely unheard of.

On the matter of cheats, the situation you described is very similar to those that many others have been posting of recently. It is most likely not a cheat but rather the result of a bug. I will be locking the thread to keep the forums tidy as requested by other members of the forum. For more information or to start a discussion, please refer to the threads below:

Sudden Defeat Discussion Thread
    The Issue of Sudden Defeats

Sorry for an inconvenience this may have caused.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 10-05-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel