Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If they quit they do lose rating. You don't lose rating.

As far as being paired with the same person, idk what wulven will do. It is fun to obliterate the person you just beat barely the last time though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am finding that end-of-game conditions still aren't being handled very well. Examples:

I maintained board control and significant health advantage, and my opponent was down to about half health. I got the Victory screen, but no reward, and on replay, Multiplayer Sync Error was reported and called it a draw.

My opponent was down to two health, and my Banebow had enough shadow energy to finish him off. I had to wait several minutes to get the Victory screen, after he presumably force-quit the app.

I was going to lose, as I had two health against a board full of allies, but the game handed me a sudden Defeat without my opponent playing at all. Replay showed the exact same thing. No error was flagged.

Opponents seem to get advantage from quitting during the first three or four turns if the cards don't flow to their advantage. Sometimes I must wait a while to receive the 'Match too Short' message, and if I check immediately afterwards my opponent is already several minutes into a new game.

I find this stuff extremely frustrating, and while I must acknowledge that it happens with less frequency than it used to, I think that three years and three cash infusions should be sufficient to eliminate them.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AbYsMaL View Post
    If they quit they do lose rating. You don't lose rating.

As far as being paired with the same person, idk what wulven will do. It is fun to obliterate the person you just beat barely the last time though.
    Now that's true!
    I think it's just how many players of comprable levels are playing and how many click QM at the similar time, that would give you the probability of how many possible opponents you might get. As for getting the same one, well you both clicked QM right after the game, no suprise you matched up,again.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was just in the middle of my sixth turn, in the middle of the game: Moghedian vs. Kamha, when I was kicked with the 'this account has been logged in elsewhere' message. The game was fairly even, but I was given a loss.

Can anybody explain what happened? Nobody has my password or any possible reason to log in as me, and I didn't connect on a different device.

What sort of server-side shenanigans result in the sole instance of a client being dropped with predjudice while being told that it is the client account-holder's fault?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How sudden are these sudden defeats? Sometimes the game freezes, I can still play my turn out, I still have network but the game seems to stop, chat stops working too, next thing I know I get a defeat screen, but it's not exactly sudden. Is this that problem?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes i get that to. Ive noticed that it usually happens when im winning or about to win. Usually when it happens i cant do anything exept quit or wait 10+ min and get a loss screen or disconnect from server which ends in a losss. Idk if these ppl are doing it intentionally but it is annoying.