Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows View Post
    I just got one of these. They've happened before but I thought nothing of it. I thought it was a bug or somethin. HOWEVER, now that I know what meltdown is and the rewards behind that rating I care more lol. That and 400exp and 80g per win is kinda big too (I'm new! lol).

I had 15 life left compared to his 3, and I had Balladonna, Ogloth the Glutton (with 4 +1's, reminds me of Lumberknot!) and a stolen Molten Destroyer. He had nothing out on the field. I'm pretty sure that was a win lol.

I don't remember who I was playing against though. Is there some kinda of match history?

This game rocks!
    You can check your history but click on the "search" button (type in your own in game name) on the bottom left of the screen in the Challenge page.
    Once you got to know who was your opponent, its better for you to email support@shadowera.com and report to them instead. They usually respond within the day.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    You can check your history but click on the "search" button (type in your own in game name) on the bottom left of the screen in the Challenge page.
    Once you got to know who was your opponent, its better for you to email support@shadowera.com and report to them instead. They usually respond within the day.
    Alright sweet! Thanks a ton. I wasn't sure about the history; I've been playing via phone/tablet. I'll definitely send support an email.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

sudden defeat

I got defeated by kmath10 today, i think he/she cheated because i will surely win the game

pls check my game today
    Bayangan Bulan (me) lance vs kmatch eladwin

thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bayangan bulan View Post
    I got defeated by kmath10 today, i think he/she cheated because i will surely win the game

pls check my game today
    Bayangan Bulan (me) lance vs kmatch eladwin

thanks
    Better for you to email support@shadowera.com than to post here. Thanks.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there a point in emailing support? Would they reverse the outcome if its beyond reasonable doubt that the wrong player got the win?
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I noticed how sometimes right when I get an advantage over an opponent, all if a sudden a quit timer appears and counts down to zero, then suddenly I lose the game and lose Xp. Can't the game be smart enough to count those types of situations as a draw atleast. I think the opponent hacked the system and forced a quit timer for me. It's just too coincidental. This has happened more than once.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Just had a sudden defeat.
    E2E Zhou86 vs Itadaki.

I cleared his board. And I have a Jasmine, Raven, Aeon in play. He just stopped on his sacrifice stage. I tried to "reach" him by asking him is he there etc, but obviously he was intending to freeze it anyways (his response in previous turns was fast before this)

Then I got the Defeat screen. Didn't lose rating though, but lost 200xp and 40gold.

Btw: Thanks Demchi for redirecting it here, but thats on the forum side, what about anything by Wulven's side? Anything has been done recently?
    Sometimes a defeat doesn't end in a loss of rating but that trick cheaters pull ends I'm defeat and loss of rating or invisible rating, like if you loss another match, your rating could go down 1 or 2 points, or if you won a match, you might not gain any rating because you lost the last match. Point is, any defeat is bad for your rating.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Other type sync bug?

I play gwenneth, I encounted two Suddenly defeats which appear not after freezing but right away.

First, It occer when I summon ItF in my turn, and before together Sever Tie ,suddenly.(game with waveyamiyu)
    Second, occer after my hero attack in my turn, not oppo's turn and suddenly.(game with KA HAMMER)

until this time, I had encounted these defeat bugs after freezing at oppo's sacrifice' turn or after appearance [quit] messeage in my screen, so I think it is new one that reported it.
    Both games are very clothing and exited, so too bad.

Edit: I mistaken game which occur this bugs. both occur in my turn.
    Last edited by Biasair; 02-10-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    Biasair - The rapid sharpshooter of A1
    Evolution in Theory

Blog | Deck Builder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Instant defeat. Ug being used by richest player in SE

Corilys vs 30 people in the past day...one game after another...same instant defeat for his opponent..

See Corilys vs cordage or Corilys versus any opponent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Disconnection vs k007. It was my turn and the countdown started with

I have also got a sudden defeat vs blackbolt00, he attacked with his SK my hero and I lost

Can u do something plz? Those 2 loss in a row damaged my rating..
    TJ 666eroi

ING: TJeroi666

TS Name: TJeroi666

- Champion 32-man version 1.3 Weekend Tournament

test server: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/testchat/