Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafan95 View Post
    Just had sudden defeat after turn 2 of a meltdown game.

TJ Barcafan95X
    KA Hobin
    I had the same thing happen against that guy yesterday.

Once he connected and joined my waiting Meltdown game, I got repeated ERROR CONTACTING SERVER messages (I know I was still online because I was using Skype text chat to bitch about it to other DT members). Eventually I got the wi-fi countdown thing and lost. This all happened in turn 1 of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipwnfour View Post
    Great, just had another (instant) random defeat on my main QM account (AA1 Ipnw4). I can say good bye to the #1 spot now... thx alot.
    Game was halfway, it was neither lost or won yet. Suddenly I get instant defeat and lose rating... and the chance of maintaining #1 spot on rankings.

My connection is always perfect, so if my opponent's connection was dodgy or unstable, it should be counted as his loss, not mine.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was 99% going to win yet again and 1 turn before the guy dies i get defeat message there goes my entry fee and meltdown pts i should of got...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate it
    This guy i think does it alot

Blackmango

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont get whats so hard to code ...game ends in win loss draw and add a new one ...time out ...if timer runs out on sac turn then game ends with a win to opponent if they are ahead and loss to time out player

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oksaq vs Colok

apparently I would win because I already had the game under control, but strangely the game froze and I lost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

History of Player DemonMask -- 25+ straight wins, but many battles end early

and it looks like the game ends suddenly and the other players against him get defeated.

Please look into if this is a cheating player as I can't see any other way he has this many back-to-back wins with games suddenly ending when he is in the losing position.

I'm attaching a screen shot of all of his recent games showing all "WINS".

The game in which I was personally affected was BLUE VEX vs DEMONMASK
    Occurred 11:30pm (PST) on November 12.

Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 11.52.40 PM.jpgScreen shot 2012-11-12 at 11.52.40 PM.jpg

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Vex View Post
    and it looks like the game ends suddenly and the other players against him get defeated.

Please look into if this is a cheating player as I can't see any other way he has this many back-to-back wins with games suddenly ending when he is in the losing position.

I'm attaching a screen shot of all of his recent games showing all "WINS".

The game in which I was personally affected was BLUE VEX vs DEMONMASK
    Occurred 11:30pm (PST) on November 12.

Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 11.52.40 PM.jpgScreen shot 2012-11-12 at 11.52.40 PM.jpg
    That does look very suspicious. Thanks for flagging this. It will be investigated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any news at all about if this issue is any closer to being resolved and if so an ETA of when the fix will be implemented?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as mentioned weeks ago, this happens to me like twice a session! i contacted the support and they told me it will be fixed... especially in meltdown this sucks alot because you loose 200 gold !! I am pretty sure that this is cheating, because a player did that twice to me and a third time depite I asked him to play out the whole game - he told me "Dont worry" and one turn befor i smashed him the game was frozen and i got a defeat! I started an analog list of players who does that stuff and i refuse playing with them when i got paired.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just had a sudden defeat that seemed really fishy.

paK0666 vs ngchunlam

I have him dead next turn, he uses all of his recources for a soul reaper, i still have enough to kill him and before I get my turn I get the defeat screen.

My connection was fine, so that cant be the issue.

Game started about 14:20 GMT + 1 // 25.11.2012