Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

ChosenMercyX's Card Creations!

Hi everyone! ChosenMercyX (Blake), here!

I was sitting in my room a week ago before bed thinking about createing a new deck! So, I decided, let's give it a shot!

I hope this is enjoyable to read for everyone!

Before I begin there are 2 decks, 1 is a Human and 1 is a Shadow.

Deck 1: Human Summoner Deck

Hero Names:
    Hero 1(Male): Devestater, Fire-Bane, Osetster, or Man of Knowledge.
    Hero 1(Female): Structioneer, Ice-Bane, Gravekeeper, or Woman of Knowledge.

Hero Abilities:
    Hero 1; Ability 1: Pay 5 Shadow points to summon a Shadow Ally with a resource cost of Three or less from your hand without useing any resources. Draw 1 card.
    Hero 1; Ability 2: Pay 6 Shadow Points to summon a Shadow Ally with a resource cost of Six or less from your hand without useing any resources.

Hero 2; Ability 1: Pay 4 Shadow Points to summon 2 Shadow Allies with a resource cost of Two or less from your hand or deck(not both) without useing any resources.
    Hero 2; Ability 2: Pay 6 Shadow Points to summon a Shadow Ally with a resource cost of 3 or less from your hand or deck. Ally's Base attack is doubled and reduces by 1 (1 turn after it's summoned) every turn until it reaches its original base attack.

Health for both Heroes: 29.

Hero 1 Description: Male with white robes, his hood down. He has Black hair with Blue Eyes, he's holding a skull in both his hands(hands cupped underneath skull as it floats slightly above his hands) and he is looking at the skull.

Hero 2 Description: Female with white robes, her hood down. She has Blonde hair with Blue eyes, she's holding two skulls, one in each of her hands, as she looks forward.

Deck 2: Shadow Summoner Deck

Hero 1(Gender undefined): Nightmare, Dark Summoner, Summoner of Shadows, Unknown Name.
    Hero 2(Gender undefined; skeleton): Skeletal Summoner, The Night, Skeletal Terror, Unknown Name.

Hero Abilities:
    Hero 1; Ability 1: Pay 6 Shadow Points to summon a Human Ally with a resource cost of Three or less, the Ally gains +1 Base attack. (No resources used to summon.)
    Hero 1; Ability 2: Pay 5 Shadow Points to summon a Human Ally with a resource cost of Two or less. Draw 1 Card.

Hero 2; Ability 1: Pay 4 Shadow Points to summon a Human Ally with a resource cost of Two or less from your hand or graveyard. Ally gains +1 Base health.
    Hero 2; Ability 2: Pay 6 Shadow Points to summon 2 Human Allies with a resource cost of Two or less from your deck or graveyard.

Hero Health for Both: 29.

Hero 1 Description: Wearing black robes, hood up, face hidden. 2 Bright red eyes are all you see from the hood, hands are made of flames, you see no hands within the flames.
    Hero 2 Description: Wearing Black robes, hood down. Body of a skeleton (from head to toe). Skeletons hands hold two skulls and both skulls set ablaze.

Summoner Decks Description: Summoner decks are built mainly to summon any kind of ally, weather it be Human or Shadow. They can use mage abilities as well as their own abilities. They are built to bring back allies of the same type (Human or Shadow) from their graveyards, but they can also summon Shadow or Human allies. Summoners are supposed to be built balanced. Meaning haveing both defensive cards and offensive cards, if you have only offensive, you'll lose with the Summoners deck. (Only reason I know is because I created mini-cards on a peice of paper with some card ideas and battled my friend, he used balanced and I used offense, then he used defensive and I used offensive, then we both used Balanced. I lost with offensive but both balanced decks took a great deal of time to win/lose.)

So what do you all think? I'm up for any suggestions. Please do not be a troll at this, I just decided it'd be a fun activity to do.
    I am up for any additions, fixes, etc. I will be watching this post quite frequently. I would appriciate some feedback.
    Last edited by ChosenMercyX; 10-04-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

In-Game Name - E2E ChosenMercyX
    Proud member of - Enlisted to Endure(E2E)
    Favorite Deck Type- Wulven

Hero by Skillet - Please Watch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So are you summoning them from your hand? deck? Graveyard? You mentioned the graveyard but I don't think I read exactly where you play them from.

-------------
    Moderator response: Moved this thread to the appropriate section (moved to Card Suggestions).
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    So are you summoning them from your hand? deck? Graveyard? You mentioned the graveyard but I don't think I read exactly where you play them from.

-------------
    Moderator response: Moved this thread to the appropriate section (moved to Card Suggestions).
    Depends on which hero, sorry, Ill edit that
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you get the hero abilities mixed up? Human hero summon Shadow Ally from your hand?
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Did you get the hero abilities mixed up? Human hero summon Shadow Ally from your hand?
    No, that is the point of a summoner. A summoner can summon anytype of ally, Human or Shadow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "Hero Abilities:
    Hero 1; Ability 1: Pay 5 Shadow points to summon a Shadow Ally with a resource cost of Three or less from your hand without useing any resources. Draw 1 card."

Maybe you should change it to "summon an ally"...because technically, with the exception of Dimension Ripper in play, Human Decks will not give you a Shadow Ally on your hand.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "Hero Abilities:
    Hero 1; Ability 1: Pay 5 Shadow points to summon a Shadow Ally with a resource cost of Three or less from your hand without useing any resources. Draw 1 card."

Maybe you should change it to "summon an ally"...because technically, with the exception of Dimension Ripper in play, Human Decks will not give you a Shadow Ally on your hand.
    See, the thing with the Summoners decks is the fact that Human Heroes can summon both human allies and shadow allies. And with shadow heroes, they can summon both Human and Shadow. Meaning, the Summoners deck can have both shadow and human allies within the deck. makeing it one of the most unique decks in Shadow Era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, its indeed a unique concept.

Btw, in your signature, the words "Enlisted to Endure (E2E)" is supposed to be hyperlink-ed to the guild website.

Greatness, Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, its indeed a unique concept.

Btw, in your signature, the words "Enlisted to Endure (E2E)" is supposed to be hyperlink-ed to the guild website.
    I'm not good at that. Mind PMing me how to put it as a hyperlink in my signature?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    PM-ed you already.

Greatness, Reborn.