Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Era: Mysteries - SE RPG

Welcome! Shadow Era: Mysteries is an IRC RPG I made up with Raztuh, DarkVoid and an unknown "Moonstalker" guy.

The game is when you take on a role of a Hero (obviously we take maximum of 20 players at one time) and battle, Humans against Shadow to save or destroy the world of Balor. The Shadow have created a new weapon to destroy Balor forever. Now the Humans must destroy the Weapon and save Balor.

(See NachyoChez's official SE storyline for more details.)

Now you RPG by talking normally on IRC but when your character does something use /me command.

For example:

Talk:

Hello, my master...the fool, Eladwen had delayed me...

Activity:

/me runs through the forest, running away from Moonstalker.

You must also change your IRC nicks to your Hero's name like

/nick Majiya
    /nick EladwenFrostmire

and etc.

There is an edited version of a backstory made by me, Jazz, Geckt and mojojo in our Backstory Gathering. I will post it ASAP.

There are rules of course...

Rules:

1. You cannot god-mod (control other peep's characters).
    2. Do not make an injury that will kill another Hero without a doubt. (Unless a Priest is in play, which they MUST use Healing Touch on the injured Hero.)
    3. You can kill off Allies though and make life-ending injuries to them but not Allies.
    4. You can summon Allies in games.
    5. You cannot use cards not in your class/faction (this is not Meltdown)!
    6. If a card is Unique you cannot use more than one of them at a time. If you do the second will be taken out appropriately.

Also I have come across this and I must state - no sleeping and leaving if your character is losing. You can strike back at your enemy!

And rule 8...

8. Enjoy!

Thank you,

Sea1111

P.S.: Backstory coming soon!
    P.P.S.: @LadyApsara: You can join now if you want! I know you wanted to join backstory!
    Last edited by Sea1111; 10-07-2012 at 06:58 AM.
    Proud member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!

Sea1111

^^The Shadow Crystal's Energy was taken,
    Eladwen froze the enemy's Ally,
    Majiya froze as her Fire Snake dies,
    Blake Windrunner strikes the final blow, upon the enemy,
    And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

--Random Thing that I Thought Of--

My theme song, cause Gondorian forced me to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Era: Mysteries Backstory

The Man of Shadows is leader of the Shadow. (Ask NachyoChez once again.)

Here is the backstory...

Silence fell upon the Great Mansion of Shadow. The Man of Shadows, the Lord of Darkness walked down the corridor. At last my task is succeeding...the Humans shall all...die... He saw servants whispering. They knew that if they failed to disappoint their master they shall die and their family also. He walked into the room and sat at a chair at the top of a table. He waited. He knew that Elementalis, Gravebone and Majiya would be the only Heroes coming as the rest are too busy. Suddenly in a burst of flame Elementalis and a Spark appeared. The Great Lord smiled. At last somebody arrived. "Why are you late, Ele? Also where are the others?" Ele shrugged. "You know what those Mages are like." The Man sighed. Ele would be the first to complain about Mages. Elementals and Mages have had rivalries, one believing the Elements to be the greater powers and the other believing in magic. He was tired of the rivalries. Ele groaned. "This place needs illumination, my Lord. It is too dark!" The Man shouted. "Ele, no more damn complaining!" His eyes flashed fiery red. Ele cowered. The Man calmed himself. He opened a Portal to the graveyard and sent a Carniboar for Gravebone.

Carniboar ran through the graveyard, smelling for Gravebone. He found him walking to his tomb with a staff. Carniboar paused and spoke. "You are late, Gravebone...and Majiya..." he said as Majiya appeared smiling.

The Man closed the Portal as skeleton hands appeared in mid-air, followed by Gravebone's body. "Hello, my master...I was busy...I caught a Wizent Staff!" The Man sighed. Always the same pathetic excuse... "Now my servants...where is Majiya? This meeting is important..." Suddenly he froze. Somebody used Freezing Grip on him. He smiled and used Engulfing Flames to melt the ice and turned around to see Majiya behind him, smiling with a Portal behind her leading to the graveyard. "I got Gravebone to Portal here...he would have slept through this meeting in his tomb otherwise! However Carniboar beat me to it." The Carniboar charged through the Portal and attacked the Man. The Man used a Shield Bash on it. "What happened?" he yelled. He saw a cloak wrapped around a figure that vanished in a burst of light. Nishaven. Carniboar fell down dead. Ele stuttered. "My lord...you are still on fire!" The Man smiled as the fire disappeared. He turned around and smiled. "Ele...you know I have an unknown power...power to destroy you all..." Ele was lost for words. "Of course my Lord, I never doubted your powers!" The Man sighed again. An image of a slave human flashed in his head. Then another of a proud army leader. This was the man destined to rule all universes. "I am the one ruler...you are my helpers..." Suddenly a Fireball came flying at the Man. The Man deflected it, lazily. "What is wrong Gravebone?" Gravebone looked furious. "I am not following you no longer...I am the master of myself...and only myself." The Man felt anger fueling through him. He thought...should he attack? No...wait a moment or more. He laughed. "So why did you join me then? You joined me yet you do not follow me no more? Alas! Why?" Gravebone shook and growled. "I joined as I thought I could take your place, one day...now I see I cannot...I will destroy you!" He threw another Fireball. Suddenly the Man put it out and flew for Gravebone's throat as Majiya jumped through the Portal and ran into the graveyard. The Portal closed. Gravebone jumped out of the way. The Man Lightning Strike Gravebone and Gravebone screamed. Then he remembered. He stopped. "My friends...I summoned you because I needed to test the Weapon that will destroy those Humans...and to talk about Shadow Crystal issues. I think we can test the Weapon now though..." He drew out a sword and pointed it at Gravebone. Suddenly a laser shot at Gravebone and he yelped in pain but then the laser vanished. What happened? Gravebone laughed. "The Weapon is broken!" The Man got annoyed. "Stand up..." He saw the door slam open as his other Heroes arrived with Majiya. The Man laughed. "So you managed to come?" He sat down again. "The Weapon is broken and also I get reports from 61 of our 100 mines that there is a considerable shortage of Shadow Crystals. Ele, send your Spark to these mines at once." He handed the Spark a list of mines and it vanished. "Also Gravebone has rebelled against me for control. I offer him this - forgiveness if he calms down and renews his vow to become my servant. I believe there was a misunderstanding." Gravebone bowed. "I cannot forgive you enough, my Lord." The Man cursed in his mind. He needed Grave...even though he would prefer to kill him. He whacked Gravebone unconscious in disgust. "Now once the Spark returns we can act...for now who wants to test that Weapon on Grave while he is unconscious?" He grinned. Revenge is sweet... Majiya looked puzzled. "How can you forgive him!" The Man growled. "I need him whether I like it or not...resurrecting our Allies...we need him..."

After an hour of amusement the Man left the room. The Spark appeared before him. "My lord..." The Man waved him away. "Wait till tomorrow my servant...I am tired..." As the Spark vanished, the Man smiled. Humans shall die!

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Official Testing of Shadow Era: Mysteries

This is a private test of the game for a max of 20 testers to see how the game goes and your thoughts.

1. Sea1111
    2. Jazz
    3. PPStar

Join #shadowerarpg at 19:30 GMT +0 and let me know you join by posting here.

Sea1111
    Last edited by Sea1111; 10-04-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    Feel free to transfer SC to account TJ Jazz or PM a Redeem code to me!
    http://www.shadowera.com/?r=2386460

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Chapter 1:

Basic Outline: The Shadow have invaded the ancient ruins of Old Layar Castle, as legends says it contains a curse that makes a lot of Shadow Crystals appear from nowhere. However the Humans must stop them from gaining more power before they become more dangerous and deadly than before.

And meanwhile the Weapon waits, waiting for these Crystals to fix it.

Heroes:

Humans:

Boris Skullcrusher:
    Amber Rain:
    Gwenneth Truesight:
    Victor Heartstriker:
    Eladwen Frostmire:
    Nishaven:
    Zhanna Mist:
    Jericho Spellbane:
    Serena Thoughtripper:
    Lance Shadowstalker: PP Star

Shadow:

Ter Adun:
    Logan Stonebreaker:
    Majiya: Sea1111
    Gravebone:
    Baduruu:
    Banebow:
    Moonstalker:
    Darkclaw:
    Elementalis:
    Zaladar:

EDIT: Forgot time!

19:30 GMT +0

Rule 9 has ended.
    Last edited by Sea1111; 10-21-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Time running out!

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NEW Rule 9:

If less than 4 players participate we look at IRC for more peeps.

If we still don't have 4 or more players by 15 minutes we just start.
    Last edited by Sea1111; 10-07-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Time up!

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Ancient Curse of the Castle

The Man of Shadows, the Lord of Darkness landed in Majiya's garden. Perfect... He walked down the stone path. The curse can be used to our advantage...but how do we claim this power without pesky Human interferance. A Brutalis walked towards him. "Greetings, my Great Lord...you are late, I believe." The Man looked through his mask of armour. "Take me to Majiya..." "I am already here, my Lord" said a voice. The Man looked behind him and smiled. Majiya stood in front of a Portal, leading to her living room. The Man walked into the room with Majiya and the Portal closed. "Please sit down, my master..." whispered Majiya. The Man shook his head. "We have no time..." He grabbed Majiya and his eyes turn hungry. "We may find a source of Energy to power the Weapon!" He let go of Majiya and took a book out and opened it, flicking through pages. He found it. "This is it:

The ruins of Old Layar Castle carries an ancient curse that destroyed it. The curse has been known to come from another world through a Portal but luckily it had been closed. According to legends, thousands of Shadow Crystals grow there. The caste feels like it is beating out Energy. Now the thing is - when one Crystal is destroyed another grows. This may result in endless power in the wrong hands..."

The Man slammed down the book. "I believe the curse is real and it can fix the Weapon. Majiya, I entrust this mission on you as you are very reliable...DO NOT LET THOSE HUMANS STOP YOU!" With that he laughed. "I expect a report on the castle, tomorrow." With that he vanished.

Majiya turned around and opened a Portal. She stepped forward and entered the Castle Forest.

Lance Shadowstalker sneaked through the Portal too and hid behind a tree as Majiya closed the Portal. Why was Majiya evil? He secretly loved her...no matter. He must stop her succeeding. With that he followed her.

As Majiya took a step into the Castle, she gaped in awe. There was Crystals everywhere. "The legends are true..." She picked up a Crystal and laughed. Suddenly it exploded in her hand. She flipped around. "Reveal yourself, Human!"

Lance jumped from the roof and landed in front of Maj. "You shall surrender..." He battled himself as Maj laughed. How dare my swee...WHAT AM I THINKING?!

Majiya felt rage running through her. "You cannot end this...look! Endless supply of Crystals!" Lance growled. "I heard you and your Lord? Your master? Who is he?" So Nish had not told them yet... She laughed and grabbed all the Energy she could. She threw a massive Fireball at Lance but he put it out with Spelleater Binds. Majiya swung out a Dagger of Unmaking to wear it off. It wore off and the Dagger exploded. Majiya backflipped as Aeon charged at her. Suddenly two Minotaurs killed them and after that another Aeon killed them with a lot of Special Delivery. Lance summoned two Nightshades which Majiya pointed her hand at and one died of her Ability, the other of Engulfing Flames. Then Aldon, Jasmine, Dirk, Birgitte and Kurt arrived. Majiya smiled, used Supernova and finished Aeon off with her Ability. Lance used another Spelleater to protect himself. Majiya used some Acid Jet to wear it off and attacked Lance with Fireball. Lance landed on floor and Majiya pointed knife at him. "You lose Human..." Then Lance kicked her, grabbed knife at her and smiled. "No...you do...why not just go to Earth and wait till end of world? I heard you mention it once to Gravebone..." Majiya stared, speechless. Then Lance turned into the Man. The Man smiled as everything turned black around them. "You have failed me..."

Lance saw Majiya screaming and talking to thin air. Then a cut apeared on her cheek. Lance felt anger building in him. This master...I gonna kill him for my Ma...STOP IT!

The Man had his eyes closed, sitting. He had given a connection to his Heroes to punish them. He rarely used it though as it weakened him terribly.

Majiya was crawling backwards away from the Man. The Man's eyes turned red and he lauged as he drew out his knife and then...he screamed. Soon he vanished and the darkness turned to colour. She was back in the castle. To Lance it would look like she was talking to thin air. Lance looked at her. "You are awake now..." Then Majiya fainted.

The Man growled. How dare Lance break the connection! With that he teleported to bed. He had weakened very much. "I will KILL LANCE!" He slammed a dagger into the table and teleported.

Lance ran down the stairs and to Jericho. He could heal Majiya. With that Majiya dropped from over his shoulder and scrambled up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Lance smiled. "Taking you to Jericho of course!" Majiya gaped.

Majiya was speechless..."B-but...I a-a-am n-not H-Human..." Lance took a deep breath. "Majiya...I love you..." Majiya gaped more. "What the...but I am not a Human!" Lance smiled at her. "Maj...join us..." Majiya shook her head. "I will not...I cannot...I must see my master before the punishment gets worse..." With that she opened a Portal and jumped through to her master's mansion and closed it. She walked down the path. What on Balor...

Lance growled. How he hated this "master". But at least he stopped Majiya claiming the Castle for the Shadow. He ran to Jericho. He had news to tell.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^