Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still none

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was about to post that at least Brutal Minotaur is back but it was suddenly gone again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still none....and I did see BM...but no TO.

My guess is that they aren't registering in the system. I just can't fathom that none are on the system over the course of an entire weekend.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The virtual stock is restored irregularly and infrequently, usually not more often than every couple of weeks. And if people are not drawing them from boosters, then they probably won't be selling any to the market.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was able to get one today. First there were 2 available but when I pressed buy it said the merchant didnt have enough anymore so I end up getting only 1.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Checked about 10x today...Not a one...Can we get a programmer to chime in and tell us it is a bug or just obscene scarcity. Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raized View Post
    Checked about 10x today...Not a one...Can we get a programmer to chime in and tell us it is a bug or just obscene scarcity. Thanks
    Seriously. There's a lot of threads on this, did you look around before posting?
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You've been told many times already. They sell out, and are periodically restocked. Not hourly. Not daily. Not even weekly. I'm sorry to say, but you will probably be waiting awhile longer unless you get lucky.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS View Post
    Seriously. There's a lot of threads on this, did you look around before posting?
    Yes I did, that's why I'm posting in someone's thread. Because I saw someone made a thread for this exact topic. I hope your other 4,380 posts over the course of past 18 months have been more useful than your above quote.

You've been told many times already. They sell out, and are periodically restocked. Not hourly. Not daily. Not even weekly. I'm sorry to say, but you will probably be waiting awhile longer unless you get luck
    y

Yes, what you fail to realize is just because the merchant being out of stock is a reason; doesn't mean it is the reason. That could be the reason, but it could also be that a programmer broke the line of code....or any number of other reasons. That's why I'm reporting it in these forums. These are the Bug forums...aren't they?

So, until a programmer comes in and tells me that the problem I'm experiencing is not a bug....I'm going to continue to update this in the unlikely, but not impossible, chance that you are wrong and it is a bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes I did, that's why I'm posting in someone's thread. Because I saw someone made a thread for this exact topic. I hope your other 4,380 posts over the course of past 18 months have been more useful than your above quote.

y

Yes, what you fail to realize is just because the merchant being out of stock is a reason; doesn't mean it is the reason. That could be the reason, but it could also be that a programmer broke the line of code....or any number of other reasons. That's why I'm reporting it in these forums. These are the Bug forums...aren't they?

So, until a programmer comes in and tells me that the problem I'm experiencing is not a bug....I'm going to continue to update this in the unlikely, but not impossible, chance that you are wrong and it is a bug.
    Did you read the title? The part where the devs relabeled it as "not a bug"? Try that.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!