Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Holy dang!

I decided to play one or two quick matches. Here's the summary of my experience:

1: I started to play, instant match up. Nice.
    2: it froze at the very first card I selected to sacrifice. I pressed home, tabbed back in. It fixed the freeze though I did get a pop-up notifying me shadow era isn't responding.
    3: I then cast a foil aldon. It went into wait timeout then froze again. The screen even flickered a bit!
    4: I won the match. However, the game timed out again when I got to the victory screen.

I have to admit... shadow era is UNSTABLE on DROID! Extremely unstable.

Running ICS 4.0.3, Motorola DROID 4
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People have developed trainerz for SE. It is really that simple.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have had many of these, but I have had it do the same thing when I was about to lose. I wasn't going to win anyway. I think the game has just gotten a little buggy.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    MaxSanders vs Avyrl
    4:08 AM EST
    - Was winning and he forced me to defeat
    - What are we doing about this issue??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if kyle has the ability to resolve this issue.

It may have to do with ill-programmed compatibility with android. Perhaps restricting android users to only one type of OS (ICS or GB) in order to play may be better.

And introduce a different build for the other OS. I know a few devs who do that
    Signature for rent.

Worlds Runner Up
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would suggest there is a build-in feature for reporting. When you suffer a sudden defeat on winning situation and back to game lobby, you will have a button somewhere to report the previous game to be suspicious. Compare to go to forum and spend 5 minutes to write up, this make our lives easier and a cheater will soon be spotted by lots of reports I hope.
    The Hidden Dragon of A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lyingdragon View Post
    I would suggest there is a build-in feature for reporting. When you suffer a sudden defeat on winning situation and back to game lobby, you will have a button somewhere to report the previous game to be suspicious. Compare to go to forum and spend 5 minutes to write up, this make our lives easier and a cheater will soon be spotted by lots of reports I hope.
    +1. Less forum clutter.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unfairplay by Opponents ! PLS Help !

I am going to win next turn - my opponent draws a card and simply stops playing.
    I think I won and am angry, because my Opponent wastes my time in just not leting me
    strike for the final blow.... BUT ! my screens tells me DEFEAT! wtf ... is this a trick by the opponent to prefent
    loosing, why can this be? ... it is very, very annoying, because i love this game and i love fairplay... but some players donīt.
    couple of weeks ago this happend to me everyday a couple of times ... i played zhanne control and it looked like opponents just were annoyed after the third wave and just quit the browser... and i always had this DEFEAT thing going

so i stopped playing for a longer time. I started playing yesterday with a new deck, but today, again an unsporty player, how just stopped playing, cause I had everything under control and he had no chance in winning.... AND THE SCREEN SAID .... DEFEAT !

Saaad, but looks like I am going to have a Shadow Era break for a longer time! Snife !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So glad to have found this thread! I play on both android and apple devices, and suffer this same problem on both! Extremely frustrating, and totally ruining my gaming experience. Please sort this out it's getting beyond a joke!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Untrue

I understand you wish to kee people in the game, but please don't make up stories... these are not disconnects since, as someone said earlier, it only happens when you win...

Ok let's imagine it's a disconnect... why then does the guy with most HP and Allies lose? Please do explain... I just can't figure it out...
    Wouldn't it be simpler not to award anything to players in case of a disconnect??? I'd prefer that... I'm sure we'd see a sudden increase of "game stability" all over the servers.

When you say the vast majority of games go smoothly.... ok so why does it happens to me about 2 out of 5 times easy and strangely in 90% of cases (at least) when I will most definetly win.

It's a disconnect... OK! Just don't reward games with disconnect... display a message with a draw/disconnect/bug + report... Wathever except having to lose when ur winning.

Anyways I've lost most if not all desire to challenge someone since I know it's probably gonna be a waste of time...

Except for this issue, the game rocks!