Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

ChosenMercyX's Nishaven Deck Recipe

Hi guys! ChosenMercyX, Blake, here!
    I've been playing for about 4-5 Days now. And about 10 hours ago I reset my past account, I wasn't to big of a fan of the cards I had chosen. So I had reset. I chose Nishaven and earned 100 Cyrstals, bought Human Mage Pack, sold and bought a bunch of cards that I didn't need. So I created a deck for Nishaven, I just would like some advice on what some experienced players think, I've won 3/4 matches with this deck so far, so it isn't all bad. Enjoy!

Nishaven Deck:
    Hero: Nishaven.
    Allies: Dirk Saber (x4), Sandra Trueblade (x4), Puwen Bloodhelm (x4), Blake Windrunner (x4), Priest of Light (x1), Marshland Sentinel (x1).
    Support/Weapons: Fireball(x4), Freezing Grip (x3), Poison Gas (x2), Lightning Strike (x2), Engulfing Flames (x2), Tome of Knowledge (x2), Supernova (x2), Arcane Burst (x2), Clinging Webs (x3), Retreat! (x2), Special Delivery (x2), Campfire Stories (x2), Rain Delay (x3), Extra Sharp (x3).

So what do you all think? I’m up for any advice!
    Signed,
    Blake/ChosenMercyX
    John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, for those who believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

In-Game Name - E2E ChosenMercyX
    Proud member of - Enlisted to Endure(E2E)
    Favorite Deck Type- Wulven

Hero by Skillet - Please Watch!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have not got your bonus SCs, please visit this site:

http://game.shadowera.com/bonus.php

Only 1 time per account tho.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just some basic stuff .

Keep your deck to exactly 40 cards for now and then later on you can experiment with adding 1 or 2 extra cards. The purpose of this is for consistency and focus.

Also cards that give you additional draw are very important to all heroes. Your most accessible and solid option for now is research, so get 3-4. Get 4x of fireball, lightning strike and at least 3 copies of supernova since they're staple mage cards.

Then experiment with allies the most common ones used are kristoffer wyld, puwen, aldon, jasmine, priest of the light, aeon, sandworm, tainted oracle (allows you to draw additional cards). Play around with what you have and what you can afford if your using gold to buy them, mix and match until you find a good combination that your comfortable with.

Also some nishaven play solo without any allies and just focus on using spells to kill. But, I think they need rare items like snow sapphire, dagger of unmaking, wrath of summer and voice of winter to achieve their full potential, and these items can be expensive.

Whether your gonna be playing with or without allies be sure to check the strategy section for decklists of nishaven users.

Keep eladwen in case you wanna farm gold fast and if ever you want to try her out.

That's all for me, good luck and enjoy.
    Last edited by Zeuhl; 09-30-2012 at 01:26 PM.