Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For all those concerned with running out of allies may I suggest that obnoxious damned knight that does my head in when I play shadows? Is that not obvious to you guys cause I'm just building my first couple shadow decks and haven't used that particular card yet. Plus I've noticed it's cheap for a 5er and no one has mentioned it so what am I missing?
    IGN: Dashbdash2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    A nice fun build.

Current build (40):

From my channel strategy play list are demonstrations below.

Vs Zaladar:

WOH WOH ...Woh.... This is your #1 choice for demonstrating the strength of this deck? When I saw Zaladar I assumed it was to show that this deck was SO AWESOME that it can even get a win vs it's anti-deck. All you've done here is show how it could possibly win if you get a perfect draw and your opponent has a starter deck? Glad I watched that video before trying your "Fingers-Crossed Moonstalker" theres your deck name, at least I'd have to respect your honesty! There should be a forum rule that if your deck isn't at least at 280 or preferably 290+ it should be posted with a question mark instead of displayed like it just won a tournament.

Ill go ahead and put my name on the line that I'll take any of my 4 builds,(hell all of em really, even my own moons talker I haven't played a game with yet) your choice and beat this deck 2 out of 3 with every one. And that's giving up one loss due to just bad luck. The wins will be crushing. This isn't a good deck dude. Your video shows you top decking and getting a lucky draw vs a shit player.

I'm only being a dick because some new player that just lost to moons talker and thinks wulvens look cool is gonna earn just enough crystals and sell all his cards thinking you just showed him a good deck. Plus, that video is hilarious... Why choose that one? Why not vs the CPU, or a hamster running around on a laptop? Wtf were u thinking?
    Last edited by Dashbdash; 12-25-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Calm down, dude.

If you've better decks feel free to post them, there is no reason to bash on others' decks. If you don't like it, tell us why in particular and what would you change to improve it.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You obviously didn't read why I "bashed" it. It shows a deck as if it's the perfect Moonstalker model for this build and then his proof is ridiculous.
    And you're right, I was a bit harsh but I guess I was one of those who searched forums before I spent money and I found decks listed like this and decks that say, check out my build and see what you think. I went with the Ela that said it contained the very best and absolute cards to use as a Mage. While I was lucky enough to get a good basic strategy from that player it took me tweaking it to get to 300 and above. Well, this deck here won't get you to 250, and that's a bad build. Don't post a build in a strategy section that is just mediocre without saying you are looking to improve or you will screw a noob up and he may quit. If you don't believe me play with this deck. It couldn't beat a good Mage 1 outta 10 and against its easy opponents you migh get 50/50. Correct me if I'm wrong but its missing 2 of six key qualities for a strong deck and the card values arent a good combo... It really only has one card that synergies and that with itself. But go ahead and try it. I hope to play you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Getting a deck to 300 or above doesn't really count as an achievement at this point...

I don't really understand why somebody would get that worked up on a thread that says "A nice fun build" as it's first line. That video can be a bit misleading and I agree that it's a bit bad but when the thread never states that the deck is good... I doubt anybody would think that the deck is a top contender.
    Last edited by Airact; 12-25-2012 at 04:11 PM.