Close

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems like this card is not strong enough because most people will use something better like Raven or their class Ally. His ability just isn't attractive enough. Especially for Jericho. On second thought his remove negative effect could be used in conjunction with Voice of Winter aaaaand... Uh oh, suddenly this card seems attractive. But make him set opponents ablaze with his attacks!

Or instead
    1. Make his attacks freeze an opponent until the end of your turn (preventing defending) that would be awesome. Also make his attacks set opponent ablaze.

2. Or make him able to use (remove negative effects) even when he's frozen, & attacks set allies ablaze.

This will make me desire him just as much as Raven IMO.
    Perhaps my idea is perfect, perhaps too unbalanced, but I'm sure you could take my idea and adjust it to make it balanced if it isn't. I know plasma behemoth has a powerful move for (3 recourses) so I don't so why it would be a problem. Who can survive (4 magic damage & 3 attack.) barely anyone.
    Last edited by Capo 9; 01-10-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is an awesome looking card, id hate to see it go unused. Ally cards should all be equally attractive & powerful enough to warrant their use, instead of being overlooked. That way developer didn't waste his/her creativity. Please rethink this one. He seems weak as it is. Maybe not though.
    Last edited by Capo 9; 01-13-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    No reason to ever play Jericho again?
    Jericho removes attachments AND negative effects from allies, heroes or enemies.
    This card only removes negative effects and only from allies & your hero. Also I assume this cards ability can't be used while frozen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo 9 View Post
    Jericho removes attachments AND negative effects from allies, heroes or enemies.
    This card only removes negative effects and only from allies & your hero. Also I assume this cards ability can't be used while frozen.
    I'm aware. But coupled with Sever Ties, the only thing that can't be removed now is negative hero effects like poison and ablaze. Attachments and conditions would have to become extremely popular to warrant using Jeri. And no, you can't use abilities while frozen.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Good against hunters that run PA and FA and Mages! Loving the artwork too. It's like eye candy
    IGN: TJ DakaestX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    I'm aware. But coupled with Sever Ties, the only thing that can't be removed now is negative hero effects like poison and ablaze. Attachments and conditions would have to become extremely popular to warrant using Jeri. And no, you can't use abilities while frozen.
    Well I'm sure their working to make Jericho better, but I still use him primarily. Also, you can't hold a sever ties in your hand for too long, or else it will turn around and bite you. Lol Jericho's ability to remove attachments and negative effects stands with you as long as you have shadow energy.
    Jericho's ability comes in handy in many situations. People are always using attachments! Mages, Wolves, Warriors, etc. People just don't have the patience or perhaps skill to learn how to play Jericho. He's a difficult hero to play with. I been playin him since the beginning.
    Last edited by Capo 9; 01-13-2013 at 02:38 AM.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well why this guy not unique, imagine that 3 this guy on board can make supernova to nothing