Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They did it again! THIS IS STUPID.

I ofcourse did screenshot the moment I suspected it would happen. MillStalker ran out of fricking stall, and I had 7+ allies with King's +2 to all damage, at least 30 damage worth, and guess what happens? BOOM.

Seriously, here's screenshot of the last thing seen, before it tells me "defeat". YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME:

How about at least getting a RESPONSE from staff or developer on this here?????

It's annoying, makes me want to stop playing the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm assuming that the game paused for a significant time before showing you defeat correct?

Here is an official response from a design team member about this issue.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i run into this all the time when im gonna win. game plays smooth the whole way until opponent realizes their gonna loose and just sit there an pull this stunt everyone is talking about. I usually give them a hard time and end up winning if i wait them out but in some cases actually have lost. this seems to be a lingering problem

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    What the hell is this??? I was playing 'JAWSMF' and I had at LEAST 18 life on my hero. 'JAWSMF' had only 2 life remaining! The game froze and said that I was DEFEATED???? On top of that ALL 'JAWSMF' cards on the table were DISABLED with 'Captured Prey', he didn't even have enough ability points!! I had a 'Ogloth' on the table while his life was 2 and the game just lost ME experience points, gold AND rank and said I WAS DEFEATED??? THIS IS HIGHLY UNFAIR!!! SORT YOUR SERVERS OUT AND GIVE ME MY POINTS!!

It was not an easy game where I can accept losing rank when I battled and timed my cards for the right strategy and it started paying off! He had ONLY 2 lives and it was his turn to play and suddenly I'm the one to lose my ranking???

What's the point in players buying shadow crystals and gold when your servers don't even work properly??

I did not take any screenshot because I was not even aware a lot of people were facing this stupidity. I don't mind losing XP but I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY RANK! Losing 300XP and 80 Gold is bad enough BUT RANK?! GIVE ME BACK MY RANK!

Non of your customers wants to play and be winning only to find out because you are not maintaining your servers we're losing our ratings!

VERY POOR!