Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bad loosers and glitchers

Hi all i am fairly new to shadow era and have only been playing for a few months but im hooked.

Im sorry my first post has to be a downer but here goes.

Recently i have been having alot of defeats when i am on the winning turn, and have seen a pattern forming.

On the oppenents go just before they are about to be defeated they are damaging my hero or killing and ally, then targeting my hero and just leaving it there without attacking..

If you search my name and view the match againts GOGOBK i had absolutley smashed him, and he then done what seems to be the glitch. If you watch i even send him a message saying "GG but lets not glitch" and low and behold a few seconds later defeat!

When i searched his name this seems to be a common trick of his and not only is it spoiling the game for people like myself but serious players up in the 200+ band are loosing out on ratings because of it.

No with my rant over my suggestion is this.

1 = the creators need to fix this so that glitches cant be done
    2 = players found glitching are banned
    or
    3 = we name and shame all the glitchers by posting videos of the matches with the cheating.

I have searched the forums and have found a number of similar problems, and i have suffered the wierd draws to, but this seems very strange, and to only happen when you are going to win??????

Dave

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you've seen the posts about sync errors and freeze bugs, why are you so sure that its not one of these. If he's cheating, I would expect his rating to be higher, and to have won more than 3 out of his last 10 games. Something odd happened, cheating was most likely not it.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    losers*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm sure you mean well...

...but I humbly suggest that anytime you encourage people who feel slighted to let their ignorance run wild in the form of a "name and shame campaign" you are not doing the community any favors.
    Courageous Wanderer of the Pointless Forest
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt00 View Post
    losers*
    rofl.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what you're experiencing is seeing the defeat screen when opponnents quit. idk if the game really records a defeat for you or a win. what i do know is that when opponents quit the game (shut down the browser instead of exiting properly), you get a defeat screen instead of a win.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri