Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Where is my stuff?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I started this thread and I am about as pissed off as you can get, and I'm not an angry person, but we have been patient for long enough.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Game Name: E2E ddemension

Contender in the World Championship 2012

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    There are three designs. Two of the designs have been turned into playmats and produced in the relevant quantities.
    This was over 3 months ago by Gondorian : surely if 2 of the designs for playmats have been produced in relevant quantities, the rest of the stuff must be done by now...
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have created a BGG thread called "Stop Wulven from Cheating their Customers"
    if you agree with it, please give it a "thumbs up" and post a reply (as that will keep thread active).
    here's the link.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticbrain View Post
    well, i was half joking. i really feel like something needs to happen, or Wulven will go on feeling like they don't need to provide the rest of our orders, either in a timely manner or at all, or even communicate with the injured parties. they seem to be operating under the "we've made our money, so screw'em" principle.
    at this point, with the attitude of most here, what's to stop Wulven from NEVER making good on its promises??
    unfortunately, i don't have the gumption or resources to get such a thing off the ground.
    though i'm on board if somebody else wants to do something. Wulven has certainly earned it at this point.
    Did you forget that it was a crowdfunding project? That means that there is a risk that it will take ages... Just how it works. I'm not saying....
    I mean, ofcourse you're allowed to be upset, but they haven't done anything wrong... Everyone should have been prepared for this.. Its why you never do a kickstarter if you don't think they can make a finished product.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    um, dude, they made over $200,000 dollars. they can make a finished product. and this wasn't a kickstarter; it was a pre-order run by Wulven themselves. not the same thing at all.
    but as i say in my post at BGG, i understand production delays; what i don't understand is Wulven's complete silence on the matter, refusing to even give a status update for months, except for a promise of a video (not even the product itself, but a video of it) that never materialized.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticbrain View Post
    um, dude, they made over $200,000 dollars. they can make a finished product. and this wasn't a kickstarter; it was a pre-order run by Wulven themselves. not the same thing at all.
    but as i say in my post at BGG, i understand production delays; what i don't understand is Wulven's complete silence on the matter, refusing to even give a status update for months, except for a promise of a video (not even the product itself, but a video of it) that never materialized.
    It basicly was a kickstarter though. May not have been using the kickstarter site, but it was basicly the same thing. And yes, I completely agree, they should tell us what is going on, no question about that.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won