Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

give me some advice on my banebow deck plz

hey folks
    First about me: I play banebow for maybe 100 games now, im in 260+- ranking but cant get over 270.. my deck looks the following:

4* brutalis
    4* gargoyl
    4* DMT
    4* molten destroyer

3* poison arrow
    3* fire arrow (feel likei need them to deal with high health targets or armored allies)
    2* shriek (preferably used with hbm)
    2* here be monsters
    2* shadow front (saved my ass vs gargoyl-spamming and sandworms quite a lot)
    2* sacrificial lamb (nice vs disabled allies in combo with wotf = 3-4 cards)
    3* ley line nexus

4* wotf
    4* ss
    2* spelleater bands (saved my ass vs sum explosion spamming wizzards but no draw engine :/ -> sacrificial lambs)

now this is a total of 44 cards

my most hated enemies are in this order: Amber, Lance, Maijya

vs amber i win roughly 1 game of 5, she has the better drawengine, high heath/armor allies, perfect use of jewelers dream.. i cant get board control and cant stop her gettin it herself.. need advice there plz

Lance is hard cause he can totaly ignore my lvl 2 and 3 drop somehow and come back with hsis ability to gain board and keep it.. + kills my t5 units with viktor + assasination :/

Maijya feels hard for me to beat bc shes got so much draw.. T2 tome of knowlege, T3 random monster, T4 portal + ability if needed and then she spams me to death..

Well plz give me ur opinion about the deck, how i can maybe get it to 40 cards without loosing too much, and how to deal vs these 3 enemyes

cheerz 2chilled

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would definitely lose the two HBM. Two isn't enough to do anything, it's just random.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, I've been using Banebow ever since I started playing SE. Although my rank isn't as high as yours, I'd definitely include SK allies in the deck as they ensure that there's a steady rotation of allies to be played.

I suggest replacing the 2 hbm with 2 ley line since they're a good insurance against pivotal 5cc attachments.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    I would definitely lose the two HBM. Two isn't enough to do anything, it's just random.
    hm thought about that either but it comes in very handy if u gona shriek a priestwand/tome on T4 with hbm u dont lose too many resources compared to ur oponent.. otherwise he will be at T5 drop when u come lvl 4 what can pretty much destroy you. Id rather stack up to 3hbm (and 3shriek) instead of deleting them. Or what is ur thought process behinde ur statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Yrik View Post
    Hi, I've been using Banebow ever since I started playing SE. Although my rank isn't as high as yours, I'd definitely include SK allies in the deck as they ensure that there's a steady rotation of allies to be played.

I suggest replacing the 2 hbm with 2 ley line since they're a good insurance against pivotal 5cc attachments.
    what you mean with SK allies? btw i already got 3 LLN so i could only stack up to 4 from 3..

thx anyway for both answers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I say drop the HBM, cause you shouldn't be destroying a tome that early anyway. A mage should only play them early out of desperation. If their best play that early is tome, that means you shouldn't have any allies putting pressure on you.

BTW, SK means Shadow Knight. Brings back top ally in your gy, good for keeping pressure built up.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok i took out the hbm and its ok imo.. and amber isnt as muvh of a pain anymore aswell
    but i rly.cant win vs assasins.. Their stop thieve card is just too strong.. eats my draw engine on t4 and even gives them 1resource i mean wtf :/ also tryed to play without wotf only with sac sheep but first i only got 2 of em in deck and second he will just eat all of my soulseekers instead

how you play vs assasins as banebow?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first suggestion is get it down to 40 cards. So I would drop the Spelleaters and the HBM. Wrath of the Forest is your core card against mages anyway, it allows you to consistently apply pressure with allies, and you don't want to lose it at any point if you can help it.

Also, if you're most hated enemies are Amber and Majiya, you SHOULD be using 3 Shriek 2 LLN, not the other way around. Lance is almost auto loss for Banebow anyway, due to his ability to protect fatties and ability to easily shut down your draw engine, so I feel this is your best option.

Shadow Knight is a must as well, it'll allow you to cycle your Moltens and really annoy Mages and Priests

Also Poison Arrow > Fire Arrow IMO because of the disable, so I'd boost PA to 4 and bring FA to 2.

So in short:

-2 Spelleater Bands
    -2 HBM
    -1 Fire Arrow
    -1 Molten
    -1 DMT
    -1 LLN

+1 Shriek
    +1 Poison Arrow
    +2 Shadow Knight

I would also consider dropping the Shadow Fonts, as BB's ability is so spammable anyway, and adding 2 Bad Wolf to boost your 3cc drop numbers.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!