Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game not working on ipad

So, I got the update on my ipad, then tried to load the game and it wont load. Shows me the loading screen then blinks and goes back to my ipad desktop. I removed the app and downloaded it again from scratch but no luck. Tried rebooting the ipad, but it still doesnt work.
    Is anyone else having this problem or have any suggestions for me?

Thanks =)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People have reported installing through iTunes helped them. Give a shout if it's still not working then.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mine's working. I updated through my iPad. If you're running iOS 4+, make sure you kill the shadow era app if it's running in the background before running the new version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also reboot your iPad. You know how to do that right? It's always best practice to reboot your iPad after updating it with any new apps or app updates, but especially for games and large apps that take a long time to download and install (like this one).

It's also best practice, especially iPad 1, to shutdown as many of your currently-running apps as possible before running pretty much any type of large game. Shadow Era is a large game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm still verifying, but it looks like a third-party plugin buggered up the automated build process in Unity and is causing it to crash on iOS 3.x... We will be submitting a fix in a day or two, but now might be a good time to upgrade your OS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm still verifying, but it looks like a third-party plugin buggered up the automated build process in Unity and is causing it to crash on iOS 3.x... We will be submitting a fix in a day or two, but now might be a good time to upgrade your OS
    Well that explains it.

So much for the multiple hours last night deleting and reinstalling itunes and reinstalling SE and whatnot.

I'm personally not updated (running 3.2.1) on my ipad because it wasn't worth going to 4.x and lose the side switch is rotation lock (mute? huh?).. they just changed this to be an option again in 4.3, but that doesn't have an untethered jailbreak. Once that happens, I'll update when I have time to reinstall all my apps (a few weeks, likely).

Until then, hopefully SE gets a fix ASAP.

I noticed on the old version basically all the ratings were 5 *s (the game is great) and 1 *s (the game crashes). Get the crashes fixed and the rating will shoot up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Thanks for gettin right on that Kyle. After a good nights sleep the anger has subsided and now I'm back to playin the waiting game.
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*