Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird defeat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    me vs Silvaara, i had strong control of the board, opponent finished using up all resources but hasn't ended turn. opponent timed out but it ended in defeat for me. no rating change but no gold garnered either. opponent is also higher ranked than me so that's increased rating i should've gotten, not to mention the lost gold.

for the love of god, somebody fix this.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hope they fix this bug. But the werid thing is, my rating increase instead of dropping? Not sure is it due to rating stabilizing or something else.
    -~- Proud Member of Team Juggernaut -~-

Smashing All Odd,
    Making Miracle..
    Signing Off,
    TJ TheNewbie..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Never had this issue so far.

@OP, this is what you get for buying iGarbage.
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just happened to me: Scrubzhero vs. MaxChu. I had 20 hp left and definitely not a connectivity issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It happened to me again just now: wttsk vs demianRM. It was again ended just before the turn I could finished the game.
    Now I beleive that there is a way to exploit it because it always happen right before the potentially last turn.

I observed that before this to happen, my opponents casted many spells on their last turn and then do nothing, waiting the time running out.

I hope this bug will be fixed soon. With this bug and rating drop, it is almost gauranteed that I will lose rating eventually no matter what I do.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Come on dev team! how about some feedback to your customers. Your game is dying out here. Fix it before we lose faith!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The same happened to me, see Urza346 (257) v nickhono (303) - the game was stuck on my opponent's turn after he attacked with an Aeon and then the game ended with a defeat screen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This has happened to me a dozen times in the last week for iPhone and iPad. I'm 1 turn away from winning, opponent goes unresponsive, after 2 minutes I lose. This is on a reliable wifi connection, not 3G. Seems like if someone rage quits a certain way the person that stays in the game loses.

This is with the latest version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This has happened THREE more times since just last night. Most recently against LaLaBlade. Devs, please respond to this. I've spent over $60 of cards so far, and this is absolutely infuriating. Getting an opponent down to certain death, then just sitting there and waiting knowing that you're about to take a loss for no reason is ridiculous. This is the kind if bug that makes you lose fans. Fast.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK, I got 2 in a row, who can beat me? :-P
    1) me vs. FRESH83, waited for 2 minutes in the middle of a match (turn 6 or 7, after the enemy dropped Raven who I was going to assassinate) - defeated and 2 points rating drop (my opponent was rated lower than me).
    2) me vs. CHRIS MAN, got him down to 1hp, waited for 2 minutes during his turn - Defeat screen, but rating up 1 point (this time the opponent was rated higher than me)
    All I want to say is... WTF?
    Back in black :-E