Close

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Weird defeat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by wttsk View Post
    This is just happened to me.
    The game was: weloy vs wttsk.
    Well, 50 minutes ago, I also played against Weloy and faced the same thing (for the first time).
    I was down to 18 lp, he was down to 10 lp and I would have easily won on my next turn.
    But instead on his turn nothing happened for about 1-2 minutes and the defeat screen appeared to me.
    No gold. 100xp. +3 rating.

Weloy (266) vs. Antubis (191)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Strange things happen...
    About an hour ago I played my first game (against Bill9583) after updating to 1.7 and this bug ocurred again.
    Only this time, I was the one who would have lost the game. He was down to 17?, I was down to 8 and he had a weapon and 3 allies out. So I only attacked him with my weapon (had no allies), we both lost two lp and I finished my turn by clicking on the „End turn“ button. Then his sacrifice phase started and nothing happened for about 1-2 minutes.
    Not sure what he was waiting for, I send him a message „???“ and after that, the game ended, showing me the victory screen. So I earned 400xp, 80 gold and my score increased by 2.
    But honestly, this „victory“ felt pretty much the same as the defeat I reported earlier.
    I think it would be interesting to know what Bill9583 really did or saw on his screen...

Game: Antubis vs. Bill9583
    Platform: PC
    Version: v1.700

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Antubis View Post
    Strange things happen...
    About an hour ago I played my first game (against Bill9583) after updating to 1.7 and this bug ocurred again.
    Only this time, I was the one who would have lost the game. He was down to 17?, I was down to 8 and he had a weapon and 3 allies out. So I only attacked him with my weapon (had no allies), we both lost two lp and I finished my turn by clicking on the „End turn“ button. Then his sacrifice phase started and nothing happened for about 1-2 minutes.
    Not sure what he was waiting for, I send him a message „???“ and after that, the game ended, showing me the victory screen. So I earned 400xp, 80 gold and my score increased by 2.
    But honestly, this „victory“ felt pretty much the same as the defeat I reported earlier.
    I think it would be interesting to know what Bill9583 really did or saw on his screen...

Game: Antubis vs. Bill9583
    Platform: PC
    Version: v1.700
    That sounds like he just got disconnected