Close

Thread: Mac Version

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mac Version

I just noticed my Mac version (Downloaded from App Store) is v1.504, do I lose out in anything?

I rechecked the App Store, and its still on v1.504, whereas on the browser and iPhone is v1.603.

I noticed on the "Downloads" section, there is a file for Mac v1.603, should I download that?

Appreciate any help I can get.

P/S: Created a topic to highlight about an issue I am having, where EVERY time I login via the browser, the update redownloads from 0%, no response from the team on that issue.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Of course download the 1.603! I'm curious about how many players are still playing 1.504, lol, and don't hope for foils if you buy booster pack on your Mac...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OMGOSH!!! No wonder!! NO FOILS! Darn, bought a few boosters from there...hahahaha...

Anyways, using 1.603 now...

And yes, there are still many many people stucked there, I think many of them, just like me, initially downloaded the client off App Store, thats why...even now on the app store, its still 1.504 and its playable. Hope the team can address this issue, so many lost souls there...
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Of course download the 1.603! I'm curious about how many players are still playing 1.504, lol, and don't hope for foils if you buy booster pack on your Mac...
    It's all down to the fact that 1.6 isn't in the Mac App Store yet. Personally I love getting my software updates from one central location, but so far Shadow Era is the only one that is consistently late in getting their updates in the store.