Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

(Insert name here) Zhanna Deck

Hello! This is my first real post on the forum, but I've been lurking around for a couple years. I want to share an easy to build and easy to play Zhanna deck. I'm not a tournament player, nor a world champion, so I don't want to compare this deck with the likes of iClipse's incredible builds. Yes, I've used his decks card for card, but I don't want to be a copy cat. This deck keeps me in the range of 225-230. I would probably be higher if I didn't switch decks, so often. This is the deck I use to climb back up.

Zhanna

Allies:
    Jasmine Rosecult x 4
    Aldon the Brave x 3
    Armored Sandworm x 4
    Tainted Oracle x 4
    Aeon Stormcaller x 2

Abilities:
    Healing Touch x 4
    Camp Fire Stories x 4
    Tidal Wave x 4
    Focused Prayer x 4
    Retreat x 4

Items:
    Wizent's Staff x 4

Total: 42 cards

I like to think of my deck as a 38 card deck with Camp Fire Stories as a filler. CFS doesn't seem popular on the forum. I love it. It's easy to sack, can help fish, and is nice with Sandworms and Aeon if you get the chance to show them love. This isn't a heavy hitting deck (no KP), but it's sturdy and has good endurance on draw since 12 of the cards help draw in 3 slots - ally, ability, and item. This deck is easy for new comers and the vets can get cute with some of the combos too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you really like the healing aspect of Campfire Stories, just use Good Ascendant. If you want more draw, add Bad Santa.

Campfire stories is not a great card for this deck...

Personally, I'd just go -4 Campfire Stories... +2 King's Pride
    Last edited by Bluejet24; 09-06-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should not use cards for sacking, which seems like the only reason for you to really play CFS.

It's healing is bad.

You should just add cards you want instead of CFS if it's purpose is fishing (you trade a card you own + resourses for a card you own, which is 100% not worth it ever) or sacking.