Close

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edit: deleted because I was working and typing while you all posted. Now i read it all and see my post was pointless. I now see that ranking is worthless for more reasons that just freeze and sync errors.
    Last edited by ToneMastaG; 09-06-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: stupidity
    Enlisted to Endure's "Bullet Stopper"

Human Hero

(1SE): Lose target tournament.

"This is so much fu.... Crap... I lost."

E-Mail______Twitter______YouTube

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jeeeezz, you guys talk a lot of what you don't understand (and will never understand)... Didn't know peeps with a that low IQ were able to use a computer, though...
    ψ Kill, Slew, Destroy, Annihilate. ψ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    By resetting, i was referring to starting a new account. Like youanthe, who had several accounts in the top 20...with very few matches and days played on each one.

Just curious, is there any TCG available that has no draw? Where you start with your entire deck in hand. Theoretically, that would take some serious strategy and skill lol. It would be like a chess match.

Is anyone here going to play EPIC when it's released? The TCG made by one of the legendary MTG players, where every card is insane and much like the banned cards from MTG. Supposedly it's supposed to have a ton of $5,000 cash prize tournaments scheduled.
    I've designed and have seen a few designs that make available to you all of your cards from the start. There tends to be the same problems all the time though.

1) randomness actually makes games interesting. Without it, you end up with either Go/Chess, or Rock, Paper, Scissors. And what really sells TCG's is engaging story/art revolving around simple mechanics in a creative, open ended, game environment.
    2) 90% of the time, you know who is going to win in the first 25% of the game. You know what you have, and even if you don't know what he has, you can still pretty much tell who has a dominating lead, and when it happens.

It's a neat concept though.

Human Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneMastaG View Post
    I've designed and have seen a few designs that make available to you all of your cards from the start. There tends to be the same problems all the time though.

1) randomness actually makes games interesting. Without it, you end up with either Go/Chess, or Rock, Paper, Scissors. And what really sells TCG's is engaging story/art revolving around simple mechanics in a creative, open ended, game environment.
    2) 90% of the time, you know who is going to win in the first 25% of the game. You know what you have, and even if you don't know what he has, you can still pretty much tell who has a dominating lead, and when it happens.

It's a neat concept though.
    How impressive, you use % like you know how to caculate it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Jeeeezz, you guys talk a lot of what you don't understand (and will never understand)... Didn't know peeps with a that low IQ were able to use a computer, though...
    I love when people use "IQ" as an insult. Obviously your not a very smart person if you don't even know what IQ is skeletor. IQ does not mean educated or that a person with a high IQ is not an ignorant person. What someone says on a subject, wether they know what their talking about or not has nothing to do with IQ. All it means when a person has a high IQ is that they possess advanced problem solving skills. A lot of the people on the list for highest IQ ever recorded were ignorant in many common subjects or lacked any common sense.
    So next time you want to tell someone they have a low IQ because you feel they said something stupid, please learn what IQ even means.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^What happens when a troll gets trolled?
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love when people use "IQ" as an insult. Obviously your not a very smart person if you don't even know what IQ is skeletor. IQ does not mean educated or that a person with a high IQ is not an ignorant person. What someone says on a subject, wether they know what their talking about or not has nothing to do with IQ. All it means when a person has a high IQ is that they possess advanced problem solving skills. A lot of the people on the list for highest IQ ever recorded were ignorant in many common subjects or lacked any common sense.
    So next time you want to tell someone they have a low IQ because you feel they said something stupid, please learn what IQ even means.
    Love... Such a strong word... Please don't be too emotional.

Oh, and thanks for the explantion, but you didn't had to go throught your dictionary to tell me what i already know.

FYI, the post you quoted was made with two (2) sentences, one saying you don't even understand what you're talking about, and one stating my surprise comming from various post in this thread. Obviously you're melting the two in one, and you don't understand... Again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    How impressive, you use % like you know how to caculate it.
    Why thank you! It's a little trick I learned in school. Not very difficult really. Jealous?

Human Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "Didn't know peeps with a that low IQ were able to use a computer, though..."

The second part of the sentence is the comment made which I was referring to.
    Nice use of grammar btw while making your attempt to sound intellectually superior.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "Didn't know peeps with a that low IQ were able to use a computer, though..."

The second part of the sentence is the comment made which I was referring to.
    Nice use of grammar btw while making your attempt to sound intellectually superior.
    And? Did you read my previous post (i really hope you didn't)? To take your own words, a person with a low problem solving skills can easily struggle to use a keyboard, and from what i had read, you're able to use it!!!

About grammar, thanks, i used to forget some "s" and put too many "m", "m" is as nice letter in the country where i live.