Close

Thread: An IRC game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

An IRC game

For those looking for something outside of Shadow Era to do, yet somewhat related to the community...I am running a storytelling game on IRC, that starts from 12:00 AM GMT to whenever I get bored with it. Ask questions, get involved with the community, and survive. So far in the adventure:

Part 1: BDK has stumbled onto an abandoned building. After kicking a wall down, he finds himself in a medical bay, but has hurt his foot. After scrounging for something to unlock the door, he unlocks the door to find a staircase leading to a basement, as well as several rooms. After investigating the rooms, he discovers an email stating that shows he is at Wulven Studios, and that after ventilation work was performed, many workers began acting strangely. He tries to break the meta of the game by calling Anadolt, only to be told that he cannot as he has never met this person nor read the number on file. He angrily attempts to throw the phone into the ground, but watches helplessly as it smashes on the ground into several pieces, rendering the phone useless. He goes to the computer and finds Anadolt's Email address, and sends him an email: AnAdolt, please come to the studio, something has happened and I need your help. After sending the email, the power goes out again, and the computer then reads that there is an error in the network connection. BDK leaves the room, only to find that a gust of air has come from the basement. He tries to go down the stairs, but the pain in his foot has prevented him from proceeding, so BDK decides to use morphine on his foot. However, he tries to do it with his shoes on and realizes how silly that would have been. After removing his shoes, he notes that his big and second biggest toe are blackish-blue, and it appears to be getting worse. BDK uses the morphine on his foot, and then proceeds to open the basement door.

Items: Bandage (1), Splint (1), empty syringe (previously filled with morphine; 1), Bobby Pin, Broken Tweezers
    Injuries: Toe(2)(Infected)(Broken)

And BDK saved here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol, suddently BDK, totally drugged hears musiks coming from nowhere (ot's only in his head), then feel the need to dance and make a striptease... AnAdolt arrives at the studio and see BDK naked dancing....

Ok ok it's an irc games, but i couldn't resist, :Þ
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Players who wish to play must follow the rules:

1) This is actually a serious RPG. Follow rules of Logic.
    2) When you enter a room, my initial description is just that. If you want to examine something, you need to point it out.
    3) Just because you are on IRC does not mean you are communicating with each other. Communicate your findings in game. If Player 1 finds a syringe and then passes out, Player 2 will not be able to use the syringe until he finds it.
    4) Injuries will impact you. Ask BDK about his toe problem.
    5) If a player wants to enter the game, he must reply to this forum. Unfortunately for you, you have to hope that BDK finds you. You also have to be on IRC at the time the game starts.
    6) Not all of the items I give you are useful...some items will be useful at certain times. Morphine is useful all the time, but causes hallucinations.

Pretty much outside of these rules, just have some fun.

(This is only done on the IRC...We won't be doing this on the forums because I really don't want to wait 3 weeks for 1 participants reply on what he does after opening a door. Yea.)

Each episode is gonna be done Friday thru Sunday, between 12:00 GMT AM and 2:00 GMT AM. This of course based on whatever is going on. If you want an individual story for you, let me know and I'll find a time.
    Last edited by AbYsMaL; 09-01-2012 at 02:08 AM.