Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Moonstalker or Darkclaw?

Which hero is better for you?

or

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play a Darkclaw deck with few allies and a lot of cards to mess up the opponent's allies....sometimes I win...sometimes I lose....strong against some heroes and weak against others like Jericho. Tho I play for fun and strategy and just enjoy wulven decks. There is no real end all be all deck or hero, I just say find one you have fun with and go for it. Winning isn't everything.
    "In a cruel and evil world, being cynical can allow you to get some entertainment out of it."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Darkclaw is nice because it is constant, and against abilities like Portal, Moonstalker's ability becomes ineffective since you always have to predict when using SS will work to the greatest benefit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Darkclaw for me

Darkclaw's for me. At the moment you can't make a good no-allies deck and taking 1/2 damage from allies is good.

Moonstalker's ability is ok, especially when you store it up and use it on several turns, but there are times its use is limited.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play for moonstalker, easily win majiya and nishaven cause always contr their fireball and 3 dmg lightning, what is interesting i easy win hunter))) but just cant stand against rougue and priest cause just have no skills to do something to them, wulven needs to be improved a lot, but i have fun, though if i would have rabid bite it would be much eathier to live.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DarkClaw is my choice. Wulven are weaklings now, but playing tank-hero is a big fun for me. My deck is made up of some allies (usually 4xGargoyle, 4xPack Wolf, 2xMedusil, 3xBeh), full load of Teeth, You’re Mine and Captured Prey, some Full Moon and Bloodlusts + Regenerations and Lone Wolf. I try to soak as many dmg as possible and either gain board control or wait till opponents deck is out. With 1/2 dmg taken, full moon, regenarions and lone wolf you can get tons of hits and survive.

Wulvens have many lethal enemies: New Aeon wording makes him a real pain in the ass, Jericho is a nemesis (at least for me), every board wipe is a big threat.

My main problem when playing Darkclaw is lack of drawing engine – a silly card like hunter’s Surprise Attack could help a lot. Adding such a card and maybe giving Wulven an in-built attack value, could solve many problems.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol, i play with 4 bazars and 4 bad santa and have now problems with draw ;D

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bazaar is just to much double-edged sword imo... especially bearing in mind the fact that an opponent is going to benefit first. Bad Santa is much better though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooba84 View Post
    DarkClaw is my choice. Wulven are weaklings now, but playing tank-hero is a big fun for me. My deck is made up of some allies (usually 4xGargoyle, 4xPack Wolf, 2xMedusil, 3xBeh), full load of Teeth, You’re Mine and Captured Prey, some Full Moon and Bloodlusts + Regenerations and Lone Wolf. I try to soak as many dmg as possible and either gain board control or wait till opponents deck is out. With 1/2 dmg taken, full moon, regenarions and lone wolf you can get tons of hits and survive.

Wulvens have many lethal enemies: New Aeon wording makes him a real pain in the ass, Jericho is a nemesis (at least for me), every board wipe is a big threat.

My main problem when playing Darkclaw is lack of drawing engine – a silly card like hunter’s Surprise Attack could help a lot. Adding such a card and maybe giving Wulven an in-built attack value, could solve many problems.
    Wrath of the Forest is an excellent draw engine to ally heavy decks. Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to the Lone Wolf strategy...
    Why won't you run into rain and pray?
    Let the tears splash all over you...