Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeweler's Dream

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jeweler's Dream

Eternal fame and glory goes to momo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So Warriors got the momentum card they needed and Speedstrike gives Wulven a massive late-game bump. I'm thinking this here is the best weapon of the pack.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very nice! I am going to get 4 for Amber Rain. Now... other than using Blood Frenzy, how should I find things to do with all those extra resources? Bazaar? Bad Santa???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Good card indeed. Still don't see how wolves wield those weapons, but meh.
    Last edited by Sorter; 03-25-2011 at 02:37 AM.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With Dual Wield, Human Warriors may just want to include Special Delivery to offload the overflowing resources from Jeweler's Dream.

The real question is: is Warrior better with Amber or Wulve with earlier Speedstrike? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    With Dual Wield, Human Warriors may just want to include Special Delivery to offload the overflowing resources from Jeweler's Dream.

The real question is: is Warrior better with Amber or Wulve with earlier Speedstrike? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Also Amber is the same as Gwen. Giuess no weaps for warriors attack 3+ anytime soon or am I mistaken?
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, why did they change the two to have the same ability. I get the feeling one of the two will be changed AGAIN, later on..

As for getting Warrior weapons with 3+ attack.. uhh, I dunno. Don't think anyone can answer that except Kyle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    geeeeeeez!!!!!! yippie!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Yeah, why did they change the two to have the same ability. I get the feeling one of the two will be changed AGAIN, later on..

As for getting Warrior weapons with 3+ attack.. uhh, I dunno. Don't think anyone can answer that except Kyle.
    i'm hoping that it will be gwen's abillity that will be changed to something like 'When attacking, ignores damage reducing abillities, i.e. Armor, Darkclaw, etc' because it's very situational, it still requires minimum 4-cost weapons (not to mention 2-5 cost abillities that boost Gwen's attack) so it will be a while before gwen's abillity is actually utillised.

also to note that gwen will not always face decks that use armors or darkclaws. and this would be a gd counter towards darkclaws and infernal gargs and aeon+ehanced def, etc, but as weak against decks that dont use them cuz its very situational.

this proposed change will not apply to poison arrows and flaming arrows as they are abillities n not attacks? hope for ur feedbackkkk
    Only seeking to improve gameplay! Sorry if my comments overlap or are the same as yours, it probably means I didn't read them , so many threads/replies to reflect on!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Actually, after play testing, this card doesn't seem that good. It either needs 1 more attack, 2 more durability, or lower its cost to 3 resources.