Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Looking to buy both EXCLUSIVE and PREMIUM Foil Decks! (also more Corrupted Angels)

Shopping around a bit to see what the best price would be for both decks, does anybody still have theirs that are willing to sell them at a good price? I only have 2 other friends that have the physical cards and one just went back to college so these will get very limited use, best case scenario, so I therefore do not wish to pay $100 for both decks plus shipping.

I'm also open to any other offers people may have since splitting these decks 3 ways is going to be challenging enough. For example if anyone has more Corrupted Angels to sell that would be appreciated as well. Also, if anyone wishes to mix and match what they sell me for cheaper that would also be acceptable since a lot of the cards will be unused anyways. Our main decks are elemental, human warrior, priest, wulven, human mage and human hunter, so any and all cards that would fall in those categories are desirable. Thanks a lot everyone!

And just to make it clear, all three of us already spent a decent amount of money on the digital game so these physical cards were a huge impulse buy, and we all immediately felt the burn of not preordering a booster box after spending at least $50 each, so the amount of additional money we can convince ourselves to muster is limited, as is the time frame in which we would consider buying. So basically if anyone can make us an offer we can't refuse at some point before our excitement over the physical cards fizzles out, we will buy them. Otherwise there are no tournaments or organized play in my area and therefore I will have one person to play with until next summer, at which point I will have two people to play with, so the need for them is quite limited, and the only reason we want them is because we're spoiled Americans, lol. Thank you for your time fellow Shadowerians!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *spoiled americans* Thanks Bruh, way to make use look good

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha it was mostly a joke, but the way I see it any species inhabiting the earth not at the time of a plague is spoiled =P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Game Name: E2E ddemension

Contender in the World Championship 2012

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    $60 is the going price for both sets..

I have a few more I'd be willing to sell... Plus any other card you'd like.

Check my forum signature for my price lists
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    $60 is way too cheap for both sets, so I advise buying while you can. You'd need two boosters boxes minimum to get a complete set (1 of each card) without these foils, so expect the price to rise as the game catches on across the U.S.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    if you are extremely extremely lucky with those 2 booster box.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    if you are extremely extremely lucky with those 2 booster box.
    Extremely extremely lucky would be two boxes full of Bad Santa, Priest of the Light and Dimension Ripper

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    $60 is way too cheap for both sets, so I advise buying while you can. You'd need two boosters boxes minimum to get a complete set (1 of each card) without these foils, so expect the price to rise as the game catches on across the U.S.
    I opened 2 full booster boxes and still only have one of some cards in Foil only.
    Only YOU can prevent rage-quitting.

Acolytes of A1: Students today, Masters tomorrow

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcifer View Post
    I opened 2 full booster boxes and still only have one of some cards in Foil only.
    Yeah, I did say "2 boxes minimum". That's why a foil set for $60 is great value.

Sure, it hurts to think that it was possible to get them for a mere $10 from the pre-order, but I'm sure those who sold their Black Lotus for $100 back in the day, thinking they got a great deal, are also kicking themselves.