Close

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just noticed that if you move the camera before attacking with DR, you can see what card is draw from your deck... Lol, after hundreds games where i was feeling bad to not know what my opponent got...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This sounds like a bug... unless it's a feature? That you're supposed to see the card first? Well, I suppose it is a bug technically eitherway.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    I just noticed that if you move the camera before attacking with DR, you can see what card is draw from your deck... Lol, after hundreds games where i was feeling bad to not know what my opponent got...
    I have got to try this LOL.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazunia View Post
    This sounds like a bug... unless it's a feature? That you're supposed to see the card first? Well, I suppose it is a bug technically eitherway.
    Why should it be a bug ? You can see what card is stolen by a Transferance, being unable to know what card is stolen with DR (when you're artacked) is the bug imo.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im not a fan of this card at all or any of the weapons available to elementals. Id pick the -1 SE 2/2 over this in most if not all occasions.

I think elementals need something else (not saying something super powerful or anything but DR has never been a consideration even in one of my controller decks.) Maybe keep the name and change it to something like:

"When Dimension Ripper does damage to a hero both players discard a card."

or maybe even something that would REALLY make things interesting like:

"Cannot Defend.
    Discard a card: Target enemy ally's attack/health values are reversed.
    Lose 2 health: Target friendly ally's attack/health values are reversed
    "

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Erok88, Elementals don't have good draw engine, how DR making you discard a card can be good ?

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    @Erok88, Elementals don't have good draw engine, how DR making you discard a card can be good ?
    true. i was trying to think of a balance for it because that kind of ability could open up some great switches. Opposing birgette, Deathmage, and Hellsteed can be instantly eliminated and most importantly sandworm, aeon and others can be brought down to manageable levels.

Using it on low-cost friendlies such as brutalis and keldor would be very dangerous and all the sudden it becomes possible to cast +X buffs and then swap the values to keep nearly-dead allies in play and life-infuse a weak unit then swap it into a glass cannon all at the cost of hero health. For example: brutalis in play, buff with infuse, trigger DR, buff with sharp, swing.

what would you change about this idea Kent'?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like i said previously in this thread, i like this card as it is...

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Erokk88 View Post
    true. i was trying to think of a balance for it because that kind of ability could open up some great switches. Opposing birgette, Deathmage, and Hellsteed can be instantly eliminated and most importantly sandworm, aeon and others can be brought down to manageable levels.

Using it on low-cost friendlies such as brutalis and keldor would be very dangerous and all the sudden it becomes possible to cast +X buffs and then swap the values to keep nearly-dead allies in play and life-infuse a weak unit then swap it into a glass cannon all at the cost of hero health. For example: brutalis in play, buff with infuse, trigger DR, buff with sharp, swing.

what would you change about this idea Kent'?
    As the creator of this card, I think its fine as it is. it is made as a niche card, and it works nicely at that. if we had to change it, I would say make it "Every time DR deals damage, both players draw a card from your opponents deck"
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    ...it is made as a niche card...
    read as: mostly useless

If it never changes, the only way for this 'niche' card to actually see some games would be to make it a shadow weapon and give the elementals a weapon that would better work with their style and theme.