Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would change Berserker's Edge to Epic and make this a common. Not that rarity has a meaning anyway.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It just needs a buff. A big one.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    It just needs a buff. A big one.
    This card would be playable if your opponent didn't get to draw a card too. I could see adding one, possibly 2 of these to my deck in that case. As it stands, you hit your opponent for 6 and both draw 3 cards. Might as well play Amber and do 20 with Beserkers Edge for 5 or Gweneth and do 16 and gain 12 life for 5 with Soul Seeker.

So maybe, how about when you hit your opponent with this, it steals a card from their hand like transferrence?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Take away opponents card draw, and steal cards from your opponents hand. I will run 2 of these.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For me this card atm is completely useless since it trades cards from my deck (those that I picked and that are needed for my tactic) and instead gives me "who-knows-what"...mostly something that doesn't fit to my game-style.

So disadvantages that comes from the ability of this weapon are much bigger than positive aspects od dealing dmg.

If that card wants to be playable then for sure it needs some changes.
    Hall of Shame: OAKIO, RyanExc, DontForget64, Koffe, Oakening, janey, sibarggo, Perfect Tommy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydin View Post
    For me this card atm is completely useless since it trades cards from my deck (those that I picked and that are needed for my tactic) and instead gives me "who-knows-what"...mostly something that doesn't fit to my game-style.

So disadvantages that comes from the ability of this weapon are much bigger than positive aspects od dealing dmg.

If that card wants to be playable then for sure it needs some changes.
    I get kind of annoyed when people go "oh let's not do tick for tack changes". This is a digital medium and if it's easy to change the cards I say do it. You're adding an otherwise useless card to the competitive card pool, and more balanced cards ALWAYS makes the game more fun. If I had to guess the people crying out against "tick for tack" changes are probably all running Gweneth and Amber to a man.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This card is the absolute worst.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its not the worst card, but you have to be extremely lucky in order to use it. But when you do get some good cards, like 2-3 of the oppoments sandras plus your own 4, you do get an advantage. And don't care about the fact that the priest stole my Berzerkers edge, I still
    Won.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can always try to run a small deck and deck out fast! Then your opponent wont be able to draw anything. But will he take the 2 damage from the failed draw? If so it would be awesome!! Can someone who already bought the weapon test it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I will say this, Dimension Ripper is, without question, ridiculous. Who would run this?
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.