Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, we are not in same match, it's shard of power and life confusion and spark lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree that it is too unreliable to use efficiently. Kyle, you should consider changing into "When this weapon deals damage, draw a card from your opponents deck"

Hell, at least it won't be as overpowerd as Mind Control and transference currently is...
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have never used this weapon, but I imagine it would make sense to use when your opponent has a full hand, perhaps after a bad santa has been played...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This weapon's ability is so underpowered.. you can help your enemy more than yourself.. but you can draw so powerful weapons that can only other classes use ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Suggestion:

Change ability to: When this card deals damage to a hero, Draw a card from your opponents deck
    Change durability to 4
    keep attack
    Keep casting cost.

This way you can get a card on turn 5, but the opponent has a chance to stop the damage there if they attack it with some allies. This way it will be much more strategy dependant as well.

My original suggestion wasnt welll thought out for the current meta-game, but I think these tweaks would fix it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If the ability changes to allow only you to draw cards, then the durability should stay as is. If you increase the durability, then an ability like " When this card deals damage to a hero,draw a card from your opponent's deck. Then discard a card." would be more fitting.

EDIT: It would be better if it allowed only you to draw cards from your own deck instead of the opponents. It still should change to rare.
    Last edited by Anurak; 03-28-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Anurak I agree. Though so far this card is incredibly weak compared to its fellow Epics. Armor of the ages, Soul Seeker, Kings Pride, Aeon... All much better. Heck, even Portal is better than this right now, and thats an uncommon with 1 less cost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    Suggestion:

Change ability to: When this card deals damage to a hero, Draw a card from your opponents deck
    Change durability to 4
    keep attack
    Keep casting cost.

This way you can get a card on turn 5, but the opponent has a chance to stop the damage there if they attack it with some allies. This way it will be much more strategy dependant as well.

My original suggestion wasnt welll thought out for the current meta-game, but I think these tweaks would fix it.
    +1

tenletters

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This card is not playable competitively. I think it could be playable if your opponent didn't get to draw a card too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually just played against someone that used this. I have no idea which cards he was able to get from me but I got his King's Pride armor which I was able to use to buff up the Aeon I placed on the board. This is definitely not a weapon I would use if I was given a choice. Maybe use it if you're already out of cards? But I don't know if you'll get damage from that. Or use it when he's trying to prevent himself from getting decked? Just too unreliable in my opinion.

Edit: I just noticed that this is an epic card?
    Last edited by danae; 03-28-2011 at 05:01 AM.