Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Irina, Guardian of the Swan!

So I've noticed that Irina is never really played. Ever. At any rating. I posted a Lance Irina deck that went 11-1 so far in the rogue forms, if you want to check that out, but I was wondering why why why no one ever plays the best card in the game (in terms of artwork :P)?

I could understand if she wasn't played often, or in silly decks, but I just never see her outside of my own decks. I actually think the card is in a good place balance wise, so I'm not lamenting her weakness, but I'm curious if others feel there is some problem with the card that could be fixed, even if it's just through adding some synergies in LLP2. If anyone has thoughts, ideas, ect., comment!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah it would be kind of silly to alter it now seems fine.. Wait for next expansion to see how he shakes out

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Irina almost can be considered like a rogue only ally. She works in some hunter builds I guess ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love Irina, one of my favorite cards. Get her on the board with some Yari Bladedancer and game is fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    I love Irina, one of my favorite cards. Get her on the board with some Yari Bladedancer and game is fun.
    how did i miss that ....

i think Irina serves well in a Tala deck also ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I use Irina in my Logan with spearman deck and in my Tala Deck.

Logan has a good combo setup to stack with multiple low cc characters to make them good. just takes a few turns. Worst part is board wipes and then its over.

I belive Irina should have been a warrior card or yari alignment to really help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    She was the boss a few years ago. When CC cost 2 or setting like that. Play her with haste and ambush then next turn pump her up. Was brutal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.