Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    Senior Member Jao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    inside my head
    Posts
    1,122
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    i've been farming the AI for quite some time. one thing abt Majiya is that she will kill any killable allies with her ability. she usually picks the one with lower health. yeah, quite stupid.

    i use Boris and he's quite fast too. usually kills by t5 or t6.

    x4 of Dirk, Kris, Puwen, Birgitte, Blake, and Blood Frenzy. x3 War Banner, Aldon.

    just go for the throat. when you have Birgitte out, GB ignores all allies.

    it's extremely boring farming the AI. i'd like it better if the AI poses more of a challenge. they need to improve it and add missions.
    Last edited by Jao; 09-27-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    Want to Join A1?

    A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

    It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

    Visit my blog: Potpourri

  2. #22
    Senior Member Queen of Asgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    693
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Can you describe your turns, i not sure how you manage to auto win T5 vs Zhanna?

    As for your win T4 vs Serena...

    T1 FS
    T2 Carniboar (deal 1 dmg)
    T3 BW (deal 3 dmg = 4)
    T4 BL (deal 12 dmg = 16)

    +2 dmg from Banrbow's ability = 18 Dmg T4.?
    For Zhanna

    T1 FS
    T2 Carniboar
    T3 Keldor
    T4 Belladonna
    T5 BL + Hellsteed

    that would be perfect...i also won without belladonna and hellsteed with BW instead

    About Serena i miscounted the turns..my fault
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Apsara View Post

    EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK O______________________________________O

    I LOVES YOUR AVATAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ITS ADORABLE T_________________________________________________ __________________T

    just sayin ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    You might want to start by changing your forum name

  3. #23
    Regionals Runner Up kentuequi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around my belly button.
    Posts
    6,668
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    i've been farming the AI for quite some time. one thing abt Majiya is that she will kill any killable allies with her ability. she usually picks the one with lower health. yeah, quite stupid.

    i use Boris and he's quite fast too. usually kills by t5 or t6.

    x4 of Dirk, Kris, Puwen, Birgitte, Blake, and Blood Frenzy. x3 War Banner, Aldon.

    just go for the throat. when you have Birgitte out, GB ignores all allies.

    it's extremely boring farming the AI. i'd like it better if the AI poses more of a challenge. they need to improve it and add missions.
    Thanks, i added your deck in the OP.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

    Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*゜゚⁰ᵒ☉⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・'⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌'・。.₇₇₇.⋆☉ᵒ⁰゜゚*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

  4. #24
    Regionals Runner Up kentuequi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around my belly button.
    Posts
    6,668
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Asgard View Post
    For Zhanna

    T1 FS
    T2 Carniboar 1 dmg
    T3 Keldor 4 dmg
    T4 Belladonna 9 dmg
    T5 BL + Hellsteed 27 dmg

    that would be perfect...i also won without belladonna and hellsteed with BW instead

    About Serena i miscounted the turns..my fault
    Still miscounting?

    Edit: my bad, i forgot Banebow's ability. I'll add your deck in the OP latter (tired of editing post atm..).
    Last edited by kentuequi; 09-29-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

    Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*゜゚⁰ᵒ☉⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・'⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌'・。.₇₇₇.⋆☉ᵒ⁰゜゚*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

  5. #25
    Senior Member Queen of Asgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    693
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Still miscounting?

    Edit: my bad, i forgot Banebow's ability. I'll add your deck in the OP latter (tired of editing post atm..).
    But.. Still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Apsara View Post

    EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK O______________________________________O

    I LOVES YOUR AVATAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ITS ADORABLE T_________________________________________________ __________________T

    just sayin ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    You might want to start by changing your forum name

  6. #26
    Member DrHaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    32
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I personally love the moonstalker build for this, the damage output you get with helsteed, a couple pack wolfs, and a carniboar all with BL or FM. thanks for all the builds. very helpful for new players without much money to buy their way through every card.

    However if I may add, would you be able to tell me which decks you would suggest for different heros? If it is already stated I am sorry I missed.
    Last edited by DrHaire; 10-01-2012 at 11:57 PM.

  7. #27
    Member DrHaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    32
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    So I have been working with a few different decks, I have the Zal deck built and have tried it out and though it is successful and possibly more versatile through different heros, I am still biased to MS deck. I can consistently finish off AI's in t5 to t6. Occasionally with a bad first and t2 draw accompanied with going second, can result in me falling to a t6, but usually stays around a t5.

    I have also found that a carniboar attacking allies until you get to +4,+4 is a good way to win quick. Along with this deck really only needing 4 resources, can get 5 if you have extra card in hand but no need to stretch your key allies (PW, boars, helsteeds) or your buffs (BL and FM) for none of them cost more than 2cc for ally and 4cc for buff
    Preferred game:
    t1 = sac, helsteed
    t2 = sac, carniboar (kill ally)
    t3 = sac, pack wolf + helsteed (kill ally with carniboar again)
    t4 = sac, 2x pack wolf (all of attack on hero; i use MS ability here)
    t5 = cast a helsteed + BL or FM and attack with one or two allies (here is exception for needing 5 resources.

    P.S. dont forget to attack with helsteed when buffs are up. Also this style is for particular heros, where as some heros can kill you allies or take your cards.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Zeuhl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    259
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Zal/elem is the fastest for me. All i need is just 3 1 cc cards, a shard, and a bloodlust and I will always beat the AI on turn 4 unless he does an arcane blast or lightning storm lol. If i don't get a blood lust then it slows down a bit. Also For resources, I never go beyond 3, and i never need draw.

    1 - cast spark or any 1cc allies
    2 - cast 2 1cc allies
    3 - drop shard and wack
    4 - bloodlust and gameover.

    if you get at least 2 sparks the damage would be more and if your zaladar you also get 3 damage for your ability.

    if i get lots of 2 cc allies(bad hand)

    1 - cast 1cc ally
    2 - cast 2cc ally
    3 - cast one 2cc ally and one 1cc ally
    4 - shard
    5 - bloodlust and gameover.

    This is what i use:

    x4 Spark
    x4 Hellsteed
    x4 Firesnake
    x4 Carniboar
    x4 Darkflayer
    x4 Shard of power
    x4 Bloodlust
    x1 bloodstone altar


    it works for me currently on lvl 21 and farming elad, sometimes though she casts a lightning strike lol.

  9. #29
    Regionals Runner Up kentuequi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around my belly button.
    Posts
    6,668
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHaire View Post
    I personally love the moonstalker build for this, the damage output you get with helsteed, a couple pack wolfs, and a carniboar all with BL or FM. thanks for all the builds. very helpful for new players without much money to buy their way through every card.
    you're welcome,

    However if I may add, would you be able to tell me which decks you would suggest for different heros? If it is already stated I am sorry I missed.[/QUOTE]

    That's a good idea, but will take a lots of times, not sure if i'll do so,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

    Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*゜゚⁰ᵒ☉⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・'⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌'・。.₇₇₇.⋆☉ᵒ⁰゜゚*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

  10. #30
    Regionals Runner Up kentuequi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Around my belly button.
    Posts
    6,668
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jose View Post
    Zal/elem is the fastest for me. All i need is just 3 1 cc cards, a shard, and a bloodlust and I will always beat the AI on turn 4 unless he does an arcane blast or lightning storm lol. If i don't get a blood lust then it slows down a bit. Also For resources, I never go beyond 3, and i never need draw.

    1 - cast spark or any 1cc allies
    2 - cast 2 1cc allies
    3 - drop shard and wack
    4 - bloodlust and gameover.

    if you get at least 2 sparks the damage would be more and if your zaladar you also get 3 damage for your ability.

    if i get lots of 2 cc allies(bad hand)

    1 - cast 1cc ally
    2 - cast 2cc ally
    3 - cast one 2cc ally and one 1cc ally
    4 - shard
    5 - bloodlust and gameover.

    This is what i use:

    x4 Spark
    x4 Hellsteed
    x4 Firesnake
    x4 Carniboar
    x4 Darkflayer
    x4 Shard of power
    x4 Bloodlust
    x1 bloodstone altar


    it works for me currently on lvl 21 and farming elad, sometimes though she casts a lightning strike lol.
    Thanks or sharing your deck, i'll add it to the list later today,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

    Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*゜゚⁰ᵒ☉⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・'⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌'・。.₇₇₇.⋆☉ᵒ⁰゜゚*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •